PDA

View Full Version : ISO: wood forks, quatros, GTS, 60th street. Please enable my addiction!

MermaidTresses
January 5th, 2013, 07:25 AM
hi everyone,
I am very much looking for any gently used wood forks....my hair is currently about 31 inches and golden blonde. If you have any forks for sale that you believe would complement my hair color, (i.e.- no super dark woods) please respond! Thank you!

Wildcat Diva
January 5th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Well, anything would look great in your hair! It's beautiful. I'm not sure I have anything right now.

What types of forks do you think work best in your hair? How many tines, prong length, etc.

MermaidTresses
January 5th, 2013, 08:09 AM
hi there,
well, I am a new fork user:) I am usually a ketylo kind of girl, but I have just discovered the awesome hold of forks! Love it!
I am willing to try anything! Right now, the 60th st. fork I bought off of here has about 3.5 working prong length and that seems to be suiting me just fine. <3 <3

yogachic
January 5th, 2013, 09:01 AM
I loved my 60th stree Ali, 2 prong, rasberry twist fork, I ran it over on my driveway, I found it smashed. I am now in search of finding another. They are wonderful! Especially in the summer. Too bad they cannot keep up with the demand for them. So I'm finding it difficult to replace. I have 2 ketylos one wood color one green.

sapphire-o
January 5th, 2013, 05:41 PM
If you're interested in reddish colored fork. PM me. I have a manzanita fork that I never use because it's too smooth for my slippery hair. FP is 4.5".

curlsgalore
January 5th, 2013, 10:31 PM
PM'ing you! :)