PDA

View Full Version : Hip Length by 2014

Iolanthe13
January 1st, 2013, 11:41 AM
I'm just about an inch shy of waist length now, from ~APL last January. That means I have around six inches left until my goal, a layered hip length. When my hair is dry, it will be a little past waist, I think. Anyone else growing to hip length this year?

Mountaingrrl
January 1st, 2013, 11:57 AM
I am! I'm at waist, more or less, depending on how curly my hair is behaving. I'm going to do a little trimming here and there, but I should be at hip or close to it by the end of the year.

Yozhik
January 1st, 2013, 12:07 PM
I'm tentatively in for hip. :)

I almost reached it last year, but then got bored and frustrated with the ends, so I made a 4-inch chop and then a 6-inch layered cut, so now I'm back to waist+. At this point I'm more concerned with condition than length, so if it begins to deteriorate again or if I decide the length isn't for me, I'm cutting back to the BSL+ to waist+ range.

kaydana
January 1st, 2013, 12:07 PM
Oh gosh, thinking ahead to 2014 already seems scary! I'm at waist now, so hopefully I'll reach hip by the end of this year.

jojo
January 1st, 2013, 12:08 PM
I am hoping to hit hip (again) by June so if its ok i will join this club.
I am not trimming until April but will go longer if my ends are OK, ive also re started on soapnuts to give my hair the best chance.
Good luck everyone!

Tabihito
January 1st, 2013, 02:14 PM
I should hit waist by the end of this month or the next, and it's a quick hop over to hip from there on me. I think I have around three or four inches to hip from where I am now, give or take an inch (yeah, my waist is really low on my body), and then another month or two after that so that it'll actually look like hip. So I'm thinking I should hopefully make it by the end of the year. I've got my fingers crossed for sure.

spirals
January 1st, 2013, 02:36 PM
I'm an inch from waist wet and mid-back dry. I will be at hip before the end of 2013. I don't know when it will look hip. I have 3 inches of shrinkage, which has intensified as my hair has gotten longer.

Achlys
March 30th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Count me in. I'm almost at waist now and according to my calculations should be solid hip by the end of the year.

Magalo
March 30th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I'm in! I'll reach waist in June or July, then I'm maintening for 2-3 months so my thickest layers reach the bottom, then I'm growing to hips. :) Should be there by spring 2014!

Helenae
April 4th, 2013, 07:43 AM
I'm one inch from waist so I'm hoping for hip by 2014 too! :) I'm really looking after my hair at the moment and I've virtually got rid of all my split ends. So fingers crossed, no breakage!