PDA

View Full Version : Advice/suggestions needed: Bangs

Lindseyh
December 29th, 2012, 08:47 AM
This is a picture of the bangs I have:http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o669/lindseyh10/2012-12-16131510_zpsf2b90cd0.jpg

Hope that works I've never tried to do a picture or link before. If it doesn't work, troubleshooting help is welcome. I feel like these bangs are too thick and make my head look lopsided. Or like its this random "wing" of hair that's just hangs there.
I got the bangs because I felt like without something face framing updos aren't flattering on me. Its in a cinnamon bun in the back.

Thanks!

spidermom
December 29th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Maybe add a picture with your hair down so we can see how much of your hair is taken up by bangs? It's hard to tell whether they're too thick or not.

But I don't see them as a random wing of hair. I love my bangs; it's nice to have something to style when the rest of my hair is tucked away.

MiaBeth
December 29th, 2012, 09:44 AM
I think they're cute! They seem to be laying nicely to the side (something I could never get mine to do) and they don't look very thick.

Lindseyh
December 29th, 2012, 09:51 AM
I battle them into submission with the flat iron. If I don't they curl and stand up in a unicorn-esque fashion. I also use the tigi megawhip texturizing stuff to lay them down. Or biosilk sometimes. Ill try to get a hair down pic later to add on here.
thanks again everybody

ETA: Also just realized this was in the complete wrong board. If a mod comes by, please scoot it to the mane one.
Sorry. Was so excited it worked I didn't notice.

Natalia
December 29th, 2012, 03:49 PM
To me they seem to be too in the middle length wise not long and sweeping where you can tuck them behind your ear but not short enough to fan out across your forehead. I tended to prefer the long and sweepng on myself but would sometimes do short and go longer between trims.