PDA

View Full Version : Easy, heatless, Bella Swan hair! Feat my new fav product.

GoldberryHair
December 25th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Ok, so sorry to be spamming the board with "how to/tutorials" with my Pantene No Crunch Curls Moisture Whip, but since I've got it, I'm loving it and doing a lot of styles with it.

Not gonna lie, I LOVE Bella's hair (in Twilight) and I know it's easy and tons of tutorials on it, but I thought I'd share my method anyways for anyone who might be interested.

Start with DAMP hair. Finger comb thru thouroughly so there are no tangles.

Part Hair down middle and split into TWO sections evenly.

For EACH side, apply a palmful of P-N-C-C-M-W and comb thru.

Before I being, I should mention that even tho my hair is now pretty much at TB/CL for the most part, the top layers of my hair are layered, starting from shoulders to BSL because it's very thick and one layer is just a bit too much. You don't have to have that many layers, but I don't think this will work for non-layered hair.

Bend over and finger comb your hair upside down. Then grab hair at top of head like you were going to make a rad high 80's pony ;)

This next step I think is important to follow:

Gather the "pony" close to your forhead (we're still bent over!!) and start twisting (doesn't matter which way) WHILE you are bent over and GATHERED toward your forhead.

As your twist "piles" up, (twist tight, not hair breakingly, but snug) slowly straighten up.

I like to secure with a couple of those clear "good days" hair pins (usually 2 or 3 holds it fine) and either go to bed, or putz around until my hair is dry.

WHEN IT'S DRY:

Take out the pins and play with it till you're happy.

HELLO BELLA! :)

btw: I will add in a picture next time I have my camera around :)

jacqueline101
December 25th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Sounds fun to try and I can't wait until you post pictures.

HintOfMint
December 25th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Damp bunning with product is my go-to way to style my hair, I do it after every wash, and the waves HOLD. I'm glad this works for you, I may have to try out this Pantene stuff. I usually use Aveda Universal Styling Creme, it's my HG product but I'm open to others that give a little more texture.

NightOwl26
December 25th, 2012, 11:02 PM
I have the pantene no crunch mousse and agree, I love it too! Waiting for pics!

Sarahlabyrinth
December 26th, 2012, 02:14 AM
This sounds really easy - and beautiful, but I don't have layers!