PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what Crystal Gayle uses in her hair?

jacqueline101
December 23rd, 2012, 05:36 PM
I've watched a few of her hair videos and I was wondering if anyone knew what her care routine is. Does she believe in our care methods? I know she doesn't always wear protective hair styles.

TheHowlingWolf
December 24th, 2012, 12:38 AM
TBH I didn't know who she was until just now! So sorry I don't have any info, but holy cow! Her hair is gorgeous! Now I want to know what she uses too!

KittyBird
December 24th, 2012, 03:15 AM
I tried to search a bit, but all I found was that she is or was a client of George Michael, and that she uses warm rosemary oil for hair growth. This was in threads on other forums though, so I can't guarantee that it's true. Maybe someone should send her an email and ask ;)

jacqueline101
December 24th, 2012, 08:24 AM
If I had her email address I would send her an email. She's got perfect hair. Warm rosemary oil. Fascinating I'm going to look for rosemary oil when I go out.

raingirl
December 24th, 2012, 08:26 AM
I had no idea who she was until recently. I guess I'm too young?

She does have gorgeous hair though.

anitacs9101
December 24th, 2012, 10:15 AM
I wondered about that too!

woolyleprechaun
December 24th, 2012, 10:43 AM
She is on a chat show thing on You Tube where she talks about her hair. I can't remember it very well, but I can't recall her using any of 'our' methods.... I vaguely recall her coment on shampooing in the shower. It doesn't sound like she's no poo ;)

Happytresses
December 24th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Her hair is gorgeous.