PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Loreal's Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner? Supposed to be like Wen?

Callque
December 21st, 2012, 09:09 PM
Have any of you tried Loreal's Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner? It supposedly has the same concept as Wen and it has really good reviews on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005HIH7YM

I was thinking this could be a good option for people who CO. I've been using it and it removes Coconut Oil and Tea Tree Oil out of my hair just fine and doesn't weigh my hair down. I can't use it too often though because it has a very strong artificial vanilla scent. I wouldn't say it has done anything amazing to my hair but I'm still experimenting with it.

It doesn't have any sulfates or silicones in it (well not any silicones I recognize) and it makes my hair just as soft and shiny as when using silicones which is nice. One thing to mention though is that you have to use a BUNCH of it to clean your hair so if you have waist length+ hair be prepared to use up the bottle very quickly.

Any other reviews?

Sillage
December 21st, 2012, 10:07 PM
I haven't tried it because I don't CO, but I have used the EverCreme Intense Nourishing conditioner (love it-- very rich and smoothing). You're right about the smell. It's quite strong but I like it!

beautifulending
December 21st, 2012, 11:36 PM
I have been wanting to try it but my scalp gets so oily,so I'm not sure how well it would clean my hair.