PDA

View Full Version : Halleluja ! :d

Chanie
December 21st, 2012, 08:16 AM
As some of you might already know, my hair has been super stretchy for some time now due lack of protein.
I have tried the joico k-pak treatment before and ordered again. So today i did my third joico treatment ( in this period) combined with a pre wash hot oil treatment, and my hair is so much better! Next to nothing stretchyness (a few hairs gave up) but anyway - this is amazing and i am so happy! :D
Last time i washed, i didnt even dared to comb my hair with my wide toth comb, cause i was affraid. And the time before that, all my hair was stretching and sitting in my comb. Id just had to share theese amazing news with you guys, im on the right track know!

Vintagecoilylocks
December 21st, 2012, 09:06 AM
As some of you might already know, my hair has been super stretchy for some time know due lack of protein.
I have tried the joico k-pak treatment before and ordered again. So today i did my third joico treatment ( in this period) combined with a pre wash hot oil treatment, and my hair is so much better! Next to nothing stretchyness (a few hairs gave up) but anyway - this is amazing and i am so happy! :D
Last time i washed, i didnt even dared to comb my hair with my wide toth comb, cause i was affraid. And the time before that, all my hair was stretching and sitting in my comb. Id just had to share theese amazing news with you guys, im on the right track know!

This is interesting. I need to check mine. curly is one thing but I have not paid attention to other properties of my hairs. Yours looks very nice in your siggy. Beautiful color.

Mischamiu
December 21st, 2012, 09:12 AM
Congrats! I have never tried a protein treatment, just somme cassia (about 4 times) but I would to try a treatment specially the Joici K-pak treatment :) heard wonderful things about it

Sillage
December 21st, 2012, 09:13 AM
Yay Chanie!!!!! I'm so glad your hair is doing better. Looks like the 3rd time was the charm for the K pak :)

jacqueline101
December 21st, 2012, 09:17 AM
I've never done a protein treatment but I'm glad your hair is better.

Chanie
December 21st, 2012, 11:32 AM
Thanks girls :) it definately gave me some hope!

millyaulait
December 21st, 2012, 12:18 PM
Yay! So glad you found something that worked for you! :flower:

rock007junkie
December 21st, 2012, 04:08 PM
Glad the protein experiment worked for you

Chaotica
December 28th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Congratulations! :)

Chanie
December 28th, 2012, 02:09 PM
I just bought a 1000 ml version of the k-pak treatment haha :D

goldloli
December 28th, 2012, 08:11 PM
woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Loveisaverb
December 28th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Congrats, kinda awesome how hair can be on the right track if you baby it a little!