PDA

View Full Version : For those who are traveling....

Natalia
December 20th, 2012, 03:15 AM
What are you hair plans? Since i'll be in an area where the water is loaded with chlorine and minerals im firm on not washing at all. For styling first day stick bun, second braid waves and a sparkly headband, third sock bun wrapped with a braid, and either a braid or a stick bun for the forth day depends on how much the new pup wants to chew on me :p. Going simple and bringing a little oil, a comb, and some pins for the sock bun thats it.

ETA: Traveling for the holiday i mean :)

DinaAG
December 20th, 2012, 04:09 AM
citric acid vinegar rinse will be a must then after every wash

Sarahlabyrinth
December 20th, 2012, 01:18 PM
I won't be away long enough to need to wash my hair.

Buddaphlyy
December 20th, 2012, 01:27 PM
I'm doing a shampoo, deep condition, and roller set on Saturday and leaving on Sunday. I'll take a scarf to sleep in but my style should hold until I get back home next Friday.

Eireann
December 20th, 2012, 02:19 PM
I'm going to wash my hair right before I leave and plan not to wash it while I'm gone (less than a week.) I'll bring some aloe and oils for my skin. If I need to wash my hair, I'll pinch some BS and ACV from my relatives' kitchen.

biogirl87
December 20th, 2012, 11:20 PM
I'm going to do one more wash the mornning of the day I'll be leaving (the coming Monday) to visit my parents. As they have hard water and my mom also uses cones I'll be able to continue my S&C routine while I'm there. Styling-wise I don't have plans yet, but I want to get lots of practice braiding my own hair (last time it was left in a braid for the entire day was back in grade school) and learn new updos. I'm planning on bringing my claw clips with me though.

domisimone
December 21st, 2012, 12:13 AM
I won't be washing my hair while I'm away. I'm going to have my curls stretched so I can keep my hair up with a stick the entire time I'm gone (three days). I'm only taking a tiny container of coconut oil, one stick, and a satin scarf for sleeping.

kidari
December 21st, 2012, 12:53 AM
I'm doing a shampoo, deep condition, and roller set on Saturday and leaving on Sunday. I'll take a scarf to sleep in but my style should hold until I get back home next Friday.

That's what I plan as well. I'll sleep in a bun on top of my head to try and preserve my set every night and in the morning just wear another updo for the day. I'm just packing a brush, comb, leave-ins, dry shampoo and some hair things like pins and hairbands. My wash routine and hair setting with all my air-drying and leave-ins and such have gotten so time consuming that it will be nice not to fuss with it for 3-4 days.