PDA

View Full Version : Check out arc691's new blog - Braids & Hairstyles for Super Long Hair

arc691
December 18th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Hi LHC! I was so happy to discover that the server problem is being worked out and I can get back on-line again. I just wanted to let everyone know about my new hairstyle blog on blogger.com. I called it "Braids & Hairstyles for Super Long Hair" and post pictures that I've uploaded to different threads on the Mane Forum. I try to include hair tips and basic instructions of how I accomplished different hairstyles. Please feel free to check it out subscribe to my new posts. I love sharing pictures and ideas with other people who are also interested in long hair and want to learn new ways to fix it, like me :) The page address is http://691superlonghair.blogspot.com/ I can't seem to press "enter" so I'll close here :p Hope to see you soon! And by the way, Merry Christmas!

khan
December 18th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Looking Good arc691. I'm going to bookmark it & put on favorites bar. Merry Christmas to you as well.

khan

gossamer
December 18th, 2012, 07:06 PM
acr691, you have the most well behaved hair. I am completely in awe of the beautiful styles you're able to do with it! It's stunning and I'm really happy to see your new blog. :D

Macaroni
December 18th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Beautiful site, beautiful styles, I've bookmarked it.

DreadfulWoman
December 18th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Awesome! I've saved it to my favorites. :) Thanks!

jacqueline101
December 18th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Your hair is lovely. I look forward to your pictures.

CousinItt
December 18th, 2012, 08:26 PM
What beautiful thick hair you have. You get some great volume in your buns!

Sarahlabyrinth
December 19th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Lovely! I have favourited it as well. Looking forward to trying that one out.

MORE
December 19th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Woho! Great news :smile: That's very inspirational, thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas to you too!

jel
December 19th, 2012, 06:28 AM
I always like your posts here, not just for the magnificent hairstyles, but also the exotic islands pictures. :D

Would you consider allowing blogger/google users to subscribe directly to your blog? I like to do that, then I can check all the blogs I follow from one page.

morrigan*
December 19th, 2012, 06:29 AM
That's great.

Fairlight63
December 19th, 2012, 06:56 AM
You have such beautiful hair! I also book marked it.

embee
December 19th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Whooot! :D Thanks so much for this, arc691, it's great. :)

Alexandriaweb
December 19th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Following by email :)
You have amazing hair :)

MsBubbles
December 19th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Another email subscriber here! I have appreciated all your photos in the past. Even though my hair is probably three times thinner and shorter than yours, I still love to see your creations. Will you be uploading your past LHC posts to your blog, too, so they're all in one place?

white.chocolate
December 19th, 2012, 09:26 AM
I just had a quick look at your blogs and I love it already! I have also always admired your hairstyles and colorful, sparkly claw clips!
Merry Christmas to you, too!

piffyanne
December 19th, 2012, 09:52 AM
I hope you continue to post on LHC as well, I'm SO much better at checking the LHC than any of my bookmarks.

Please?? I'd miss your LOVELY hair and your adorable gifs if you stopped here. :smooch:

PraiseCheeses
December 19th, 2012, 10:34 AM
It's great to see you and your blog is beautiful! How lovely to have all of your hairstyles in the same place. I'm really looking forward to your Princess Leia creations! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and artistry with us here. :D

arc691
December 19th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Thank you so much, everybody! In answer to several questions: yes, I'm happy for you to follow my new blog and subscribe to it however! Yes, I'll be reposting photos that I've already uploaded to the LHC in different threads on the Mane Forum. Yes, I'll keep posting new looks on the LHC as well as my new blog (thankfully it seems like I can do that again now the server is getting back to normal!) And finally, thanks for the idea to post my Princess Leia looks :)

Aha, my "enter" button works after all ;)

Merry Christmas, all!

lapushka
December 19th, 2012, 01:54 PM
I hope you continue to post on LHC as well, I'm SO much better at checking the LHC than any of my bookmarks.

Please?? I'd miss your LOVELY hair and your adorable gifs if you stopped here. :smooch:

I agree. :agree: I'd hate not to see you around here anymore! I hope you keep posting here as well!

ETA: oh, missed your post above! Good that you'll keep posting! Thanks!

arc691
December 20th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Hey again, everybody!

I have tried and tried to post a new hairstyle thread but cannot get it to go through! So here is the link to my thread I post on my hairstyle blog~ http://691superlonghair.blogspot.com/2012/12/back-and-forth-braided-updo.html Please feel free to come check it out, and subscribe to be notified when I post new pictures! I'll try to keep posting here on the LHC...maybe as the serve keeps getting fixed and updated I'll have an easier time.

Merry Christmas!

lapushka
December 20th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Very nice new hairstyle. Love the braids! :)

arc691
December 21st, 2012, 07:32 PM
Thanks, everybody! I appreciate all the views, here and on my blog/website. Check it out for the new posts I've added.

Olga-Freya
December 22nd, 2012, 02:30 AM
I hope that you would update your new blog as often as it possible :)

Juanita
December 22nd, 2012, 03:55 AM
Thank you love your styles and I bookmarked you too.

arc691
December 30th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Hello again, everybody!
I just finished a new post on my hairstyle blog~ if you'd like to take a look the address is

http://691superlonghair.blogspot.com/

I think instead of starting new post all the time,
sometimes I'll just post a link or a picture here to this thread.

In case you're wondering what my latest look is, here's a sample photo:

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x472/andrearcolson/Hair%20and%20other%20things/IMGP9330_zps4d9cf7a8.jpg

Thanks for looking!

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x472/andrearcolson/My%20Smilies/happy_new_year_2013_10_zpscc738c96.jpg

Auksaplauke
March 11th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Good blog. You are my hair inspiration.

truepeacenik
April 1st, 2013, 10:41 PM
I have to ask, how large a clip do you need to hold those buns?

arc691
April 2nd, 2013, 03:56 AM

Hi! I have to use a big jaw clip, or two smaller clips. It also helps when I put my hair in a ponytail first, and then a bun. The ponytail gives the clips something to anchor to, if that makes sense :)

arc691
April 2nd, 2013, 03:57 AM

Hi! I have to use a big jaw clip, or two smaller clips. It also helps when I put my hair in a ponytail first, and then a bun. The ponytail gives the clips something to anchor to, if that makes sense :)