PDA

View Full Version : Selling hair

Kodama
December 15th, 2012, 08:02 PM
And so, for various personal reasons that I don't want to get into right now, I've decided that I need to sell my hair. It's undyed, unshampooed, and almost down to my knees, so I think I can get decent money for it even though it is brown.

The trouble is, I'm not sure what to do now that I've decided, or where I need to go. A lot of sites seem to be recommending *************, but I'm not sure about them. Has anyone had any experiences with them or with another site?

I've weighed and measured my hair, but I'm not sure how I'm going to cut it after I sell it. Some of the sites say that buyers will have specific instructions... I haven't been to a... you know... *whispers* hairdresser in six years; I grew my hair partially so I could avoid them! :rolleyes: I hope I can cut it myself...?

Anyway, I'm stressing out, and I'd appreciate any advice you all might have.

gthlvrmx
December 15th, 2012, 09:08 PM
i dont know much about selling hair but LHC blocked out the website you linked right there or tried writing out for us to check. whatever the word is its been blocked out.

LadyLongLocks
December 16th, 2012, 01:46 AM
I hope things change and you can keep your hair. I think that those sites like you to keep your hair uncut until you find a buyer. Unless you have very long hair, you might not get much $$. It might be better to just KEEP it yourself.

jacqueline101
December 16th, 2012, 05:12 AM
I've always been afraid of most websites. People like to scam others.

LadyLongLocks
December 16th, 2012, 09:07 AM
I've always been afraid of most websites. People like to scam others.
Sad but true. I don't trust the people on those sites.
I hope you have not cut your hair. PM me Kodama if you need too.

LadyLongLocks
December 16th, 2012, 09:10 AM
I think you need a few more posts to use the PM feature. I see you are a new member. Welcome.

Kodama
December 21st, 2012, 11:19 PM
Hello! It's good to meet you. :O) Unfortunately I don't think anything is going to change... I've made my peace with this. Anyway, I can always grow it out again afterward, right? ^_^ I'm thinking I can sell about thirty inches...