PDA

View Full Version : v hem pics and advice

dulce
December 14th, 2012, 01:06 PM
I am thinking of cutting a v hem,my hair is wavy,a bit curly and hip length.Would love to see pics of your v hems and what you think of them.Am a little worried it would make french braids and buns too difficult.Had a v hem a few years ago but my hair was much shorter before,now it is a soft u hem.

jacqueline101
December 14th, 2012, 02:43 PM
I'd tell you to look at my album but its down. I have a v hem line my current one is v with layers I'm growing out. I have one in my hair goal album too.

pogo0685
December 14th, 2012, 02:46 PM
For the longest time I wanted all my ends to be blunt, but in the last month I realized that my hair just wants to be in a v shape, so I am going to let it grow in that way. I have seen some beautiful pictures here of v ends, I hope some are posted soon! My hair is not postworthy at all right now.

Yozhik
December 14th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Hmm...not exactly sure this will help, but my two most recent pics in my "progress photos" album are of when I gave myself ffls (using the bunch ponytail in front of the head method), and then how they look now that they've grown out. I don't have a V-hemline, though -- I had more of one when I first cut, but I thought my ends were too thin, so I trimmed up a bit so that I have more of a steep-U shape.