PDA

View Full Version : Thank you LHC from long-time lurker and 2 week wait survivor!

Eireann
December 13th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I came across LHC 4 years ago when I wanted to grow my hair out to tailbone length, and all the conventional websites I could find considered "long hair" to mean shoulder length. I reached my goal about a year ago, and have been maintaining since. I haven't posted in a while but I have been reading your wonderful posts pretty consistently over the years.

I'm getting more actively involved with LHC again after flirting with a chin length bob to fight my hair boredom. As per LHC guidelines, I waited 2 weeks, and the urge passed. Instead, I have decided to embrace my long hair, and I'm dabbling in natural, herbal haircare and playing with pretty hair toys.

So, the purpose of this post is to reintroduce myself and to thank all the LHC regulars, elders, newbies and lurkers for all the priceless guidance and support that got me to this point.

Greetings of the season to you all!

Eireann

biogirl87
December 13th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Eireann, I don't know you that well, but would like to say you're welcome since you're including newbies as part of the group of people you're thanking.

millyaulait
December 13th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Yay! The two week rule has saved me many a time.... :)

I have a total weakness for short, sharp, jaw-length bobs! :crush:

woolyleprechaun
December 13th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Its great to hear a suvivor story! Welcome back :)

jacqueline101
December 13th, 2012, 11:59 AM
I don't know you but I welcome you back.

HintOfMint
December 13th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Welcome back!

bte
December 13th, 2012, 12:07 PM
That sounds good - tailbone is a magic length. Enjoy!

joflakes
December 13th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Welcome back! =)

Audhumla
December 13th, 2012, 02:21 PM
The 2 week wait saves me all the time from chopping back to the cute chin length bob I had for a few years :p
Congratulations for taking on the challenge of long hair. We all know it's worth it :)

embee
December 13th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Ah yes, the wonderful Two Week Wait. It is truly worthwhile. Glad you found out what you wanted before you had done something drastic. ;)

And Merry Christmas to you.

~honeyflower~
December 13th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Welcome back!

GabrielleRose
December 13th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Welcome back! Glad the 2 week rule worked for you, when I implement it most times it works out except for me getting bangs. I know I look better with them sideways yet I always want the full bangs and I end up putting them to side lol!

lapushka
December 13th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Welcome back to posting on LHC. :waving: I'm glad you waited 2 weeks and that the urge passed. :thumbsup: