PDA

View Full Version : 5 months!

beautifulending
December 9th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Hey y'all. Okay this is a little update on my hair. Back in may/June I was 2 ins from waist but over the summer I got a second degree sunburn on my arms and legs. I was not able to wash,brush or oil my hair for a month(I could not lift my arms so my mom did everything for me). I let my mom cut my hair back to shoulder length so it would be easier on her( don't think she forced me to cut my hair). While I miss my length I got rid of some old damage that will be better in the long run. Well it's been 5 months and I'm back at apl!!! I thought I wasn't getting much growth but it snuck up on me lol. I also changed my hair routine and have been braiding in for when I sleep... which is really helping with my ends not spitting and my hair not being tangled. I'm super happy with my hair right now. Happy growing. Oh and you can go to my profile to see my hair(yes it is sideways I can't fix it right now).:o

Ravenwind
December 10th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Ouch that sunburn does not sound fun :( Glad to hear you're happy with your hair though :)

melusine963
December 10th, 2012, 12:24 AM
I'm glad you've recovered from your sunburn, and that it all turned out well for your hair. :)