PDA

View Full Version : Hairstyle for photo shoot

svehex
December 7th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I need some urgent assistance, and I hope you can help me. I need to find a suitable and easy to do hair style for a photo shoot I've got tomorrow.
I need it to be easy to do because:

1. I haven't done anything complex with my hair ever
2. I don't have time to learn anything difficult
3. I've got osteoarthritis in my shoulders, just had surgery on one, and messed it up again by falling in a staircase. So I can't keep my hands above my head for very long.

My hair is layered, between APL and waist length, it slips out of some styles (like the tuck) and there's quite a lot of it.

dulce
December 7th, 2012, 04:03 PM
How about a half up ? Or a lazywrap bun?Use a pretty clip[like a flexi 8 clip] or a fancy beak clip,both styles are fast and easy.

svehex
December 8th, 2012, 02:47 AM
I've got a beak type thingy, that I can use. I need to get a hair stick... Thanks for the tips, I'll have a look at those.

clairenewcastle
December 8th, 2012, 04:29 AM
All you need is a simple bun which is secured tightly so it doesn't collapse just as the photo is taken. Good luck with the photo shoot!

jacqueline101
December 8th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Claw clip twist. Make a pony tail twist secure with claw clip.

svehex
December 15th, 2012, 01:20 AM
I went with a half up. I need about 15 needles to secure a bun, probably doing it wrong, and I can't find a claw clip large enough in the shops here. The shoot went well. It wasn't a professional, it was the daughter of a friend taking the pictures. Here's the result:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/svehex/Avatars/profil_250px.png