PDA

View Full Version : Why are my pics so small?

Bedhead
December 7th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Hi there,

I have uploaded picture to my album, and they are close to the size of my signature picture. I just browsed and uploaded and that's how they came out, and someone has mentioned they can't see my hair texture because they're too small. But I just saw someone else's album and her pics are 3 times the size of mine!

What am I doing wrong?

Please help!

Gumball
December 7th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Hi there,

I have uploaded picture to my album, and they are close to the size of my signature picture. I just browsed and uploaded and that's how they came out, and someone has mentioned they can't see my hair texture because they're too small. But I just saw someone else's album and her pics are 3 times the size of mine!

What am I doing wrong?

Please help!

Generally they upload at the size of the original file barring any issues with overlarge images and size limits in the forum software. What were the dimensions of the pictures before you uploaded them as compared to their uploaded counterparts?

I see your album images are 269px x 360px.

Bedhead
December 7th, 2012, 03:44 PM
I was pretty sure I uploaded the ones that were 2160 × 2888, but there are duplicates on my computer that are 269 x 360, so maybe I grabbed the wrong ones???

I'm going to try uploading them again, and be more diligent in choosing the larger one.

Thanks Gumball!