PDA

View Full Version : Silly Son - Accidental c/o wash

Jeleebaby
December 5th, 2012, 04:18 AM
My almost thirteen year old son came out of the shower this morning grumbling that the new shampoo doesn't foam up much. I soon realised he had used our conditioner. An hour later his hair, which is a bit like justin biebers old cut but jet black, was looking very very shiny and soft. He's very impressed and convinced that the girls are going to be touching it all day!! Happy boy, amused mother.

Natalia
December 5th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Ok im sure not how he would prfer to be reffered to as but thats adorable! Now if you can get him to cook, dance, and age 8 years i'll date him :p.

WaitingSoLong
December 5th, 2012, 05:47 AM
LOL that is funny. Kids don't read labels. My son loves conditioner but I have never suggested CO for him as he is VERY oily at this age (16).

browneyedsusan
December 5th, 2012, 06:06 AM
That is funny! I hope he has stories to tell when he gets home from school! Teenagers are so much fun. :)

(I have a 17year old son and 16 year old daughter.)

WaitingSoLong
December 5th, 2012, 06:45 AM
It's always funny when you catch your teenage son flexing in the mirror! lol And your daughter making kissy faces. ROFL

jacqueline101
December 5th, 2012, 12:07 PM
That's a good one.

ArienEllariel
December 5th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Lol at least you've never left Nair in the shower...

Jeleebaby
December 5th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Ok im sure not how he would prfer to be reffered to as but thats adorable! Now if you can get him to cook, dance, and age 8 years i'll date him :p.

He already cooks, not much of a dancer but he plays guitar and piano and is very sweet :)

WaitingSoLong
December 5th, 2012, 01:27 PM
He already cooks, not much of a dancer but he plays guitar and piano and is very sweet :)

Wow he sounds like a clone of my 16 yo! Though he has stopped playing guitar now and just does piano.

Rhodugune
December 5th, 2012, 03:16 PM

Sounds like a real catch if you're 13. :D

Lostsoule77
December 5th, 2012, 06:10 PM
That is funny & cute! How was his school day? :)

lunardaydreamer
December 5th, 2012, 07:58 PM
That's a terrible adorable little accidental CO ha. This actually inspired me to try a co-wash ha!

piffyanne
December 6th, 2012, 02:31 AM
Lol at least you've never left Nair in the shower...
:rollin::rollin:

Wow he sounds like a clone of my 16 yo! Though he has stopped playing guitar now and just does piano.

Are they single? :eyebrows:

I'm not, but I'm sure there are girls on here looking for cooking, musically inclined dancers with kind personalities! :joy:

It takes good parenting to bring out ALL of those traits at once! Well done, you two!

That's a terrible adorable little accidental CO ha. This actually inspired me to try a co-wash ha!

Remember, use way more Conditioner than you think you'll need, and leave it on at least 10 minutes, then rinse carefully. I didn't and couldn't figure out why my hair was so heavy and limp.

Following those instructions, though, it's never been happier. I may stick to CO! :inlove:

Jeleebaby
December 6th, 2012, 04:23 AM
That is funny & cute! How was his school day? :)

He had a very good day, more than one girl stroked his hair and one attempted to braid the long bits on top!! His mates were laughing at him until he asked them how many girls were touching their hair, soon shut them up :-)

browneyedsusan
December 6th, 2012, 05:16 AM
Ha ha ha ha! It sounds like he had a great day at school! You'd better stock up on conditioner! :)

missannie
December 6th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I c/o only on my 6 year old whose hair is thick, course almost stiff and stands straight on end. I could never get it to lay flat or comb nicely so i tried c/o and it works so great! Its soft and shiny and does what i want it too (or him)!!!

Jeleebaby
December 10th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Did I mention he wants to be a children's Doctor!! Seriously, the girls will be beating down our door