PDA

View Full Version : Thank you LHC

bubblyredhead
December 3rd, 2012, 12:04 AM
I know I dont post much, but I do read a lot and I want to say thank you LHC for getting me to feel comfortable without foundation, without frying my hair to perfect straightness and in general feeling much more comfortable in my own skin. and lets not forget all the awesome killer hair tips. I am very proud of myself to finally feel free of having to slap on a ton of make up or make sure my hair is just so in order to feel pretty and presentable and you ladies and gents are to thank for that.

DinaAG
December 3rd, 2012, 12:38 AM
you are great the way you are :) ♥ biiiig hug :)

bubblyredhead
December 3rd, 2012, 12:57 AM
You are as well *hugs* and thank you!

starlamelissa
December 3rd, 2012, 07:03 AM
LHC has definitely made me feel a little more comfy in my own skin :) I carry it out into the real world and share it with others!

spidermom
December 3rd, 2012, 07:07 AM
Indeed. It's hard to believe now that I didn't think my hair was pretty unless it was straightened back in the day before LHC.

jacqueline101
December 3rd, 2012, 07:14 AM
I know what everyone means about the make up and hair no nos. I've done my fair share between dying perming and straightening. The make up deal I used to wear it now I can take it or leave it.

pogo0685
December 3rd, 2012, 03:22 PM
I think everyone was made just how they should have been, Thanks to LHC I don't worry about my hair nearly as much as I once did. I also don't post a lot, but I sure read the boards all the time!