PDA

View Full Version : A new snood

ladyfey
December 2nd, 2012, 05:47 AM
I just got a new snood from the etsy shop a snood for all seasons. http://www.etsy.com/shop/asnoodforallseasons I got the blue crushed velvet and it is wonderful! It fits my mid-calf length hair, no problem, and it is very comfortable. I have tried lots of snoods and this is the first I have found that works for me. I will be getting more! Wanted to let others know so that you can check it out!

DarleneH
December 2nd, 2012, 06:13 AM
She has some pretty patterns and colors for head coverings! I didn't know snoods covered your whole head though. I'd only seen them like a smaller pouch that contained hair is something like a low bun position?

ladyfey
December 2nd, 2012, 07:02 AM
I've used smaller snoods that just covered the back, but I can't get them to stay without a million pins. I am liking the whole head covering of this one, it stays with no pins. I am always a fan of easier :)

jacqueline101
December 2nd, 2012, 07:45 AM
They're pretty.

sisi33
December 2nd, 2012, 07:52 AM
Woo! Someone else who loves Cam's snoods as well! I got her regular pattern last week, and have already made 5 in random down-time. They fit so well! I'm planning to go and buy some of her lace ones in the near future, as they're especially pretty! :D And Cam is a wonderfully nice person, to boot! What's not to love?!

WaitingSoLong
December 2nd, 2012, 08:11 AM
Ladyfey...do you bun your hair before wearing it? I like the crushed velvet white one. I don't really "do" colors. These are one of those things I wish I could try before I buy.

ladyfey
December 2nd, 2012, 10:10 AM
WaitingSoLong - I just wrap my hair around my hand and shove it in the snood. It has stayed pretty well!

melusine963
December 2nd, 2012, 11:06 AM
I didn't know snoods covered your whole head though. I'd only seen them like a smaller pouch that contained hair is something like a low bun position?

That's what I thought too, given I've just watched a programme on Renaissance hair styles. :)