PDA

View Full Version : Buying BBB help

hairconvictions
November 29th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Hi all,
I've been perusing the internet for a good BBB brush (my hair is F/M but decently thick), but all the ones I can find that will ship to Canada are over 100 dollars. I have found lots of perfectly good ones on amazon.com but they won't ship to Canada. Does anyone know a good place to get them online (I live in a pretty isolated city up north), or is anyone selling one?

Thanks!!

Madora
November 29th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Do you have any beauty supply outlets near your area? You could check there...or pharmacies/drug stores. You also might want to check out ebay Canada and see if there are any for sale there. Personally, if possible, look for your pure bbb in person, so you can feel the stiffness (or not) of the bristles. Not all bbbs are the same. Good luck!

GrowingGlory
November 29th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Mason Pearson and other vendors that have .uk urls might ship to Canada. Good luck!

jacqueline101
November 29th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Have you tried beauty supply stores in your area. If none available do you have away to neighboring town to buy one.

Luminaria
November 30th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Do you have any beauty supply outlets near your area? You could check there...or pharmacies/drug stores. You also might want to check out ebay Canada and see if there are any for sale there. Personally, if possible, look for your pure bbb in person, so you can feel the stiffness (or not) of the bristles. Not all bbbs are the same. Good luck! I agree with Madora about buying a BBB in person... some of the bristles can be really rough and you can see if the bristles are pure or mixed with nylon.

hairconvictions
December 1st, 2012, 08:19 AM
I tried Ebay and I found one! Thanks :)