PDA

View Full Version : Finally hit my stride.

Lauram
November 28th, 2012, 03:05 PM
I'm so happy with my hair right now. Having my wavy hair moisturized the right amount makes all the difference in how frizz free and happy my curls are. I've been co washing with vo5 tea conditioner and using the generic balm at Sally's as my conditioner. I have used jessiecurl products for styling and have always lived them but I ran out if my style aids a while ago. I had the spray rocking ringlets left and a random cream from marshals. I mixed the two together and have the best waves ever!! My hair is so soft and defined and happy from no shampoo and every other day washing. It's an inch from apl. I'm excited to see how it looks long long long. :) thanks for reading

neko_kawaii
November 28th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I love hearing about happy hair!

Sharysa
November 28th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Congratulations! I'm hoping my haircare routine hits its stride soon as well.

Lostsoule77
November 28th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Good for you! It's always great when we get into a working routine. :)

starlamelissa
November 28th, 2012, 06:58 PM
i too have hit my stride! i use suave sleek shampoo and matching conditioner, towel dry with a pva towel, and apply a dime size amount of paul mitchell leave in product "the conditioner", seal with a few drops of baby oil or a dime size puddle of coney serum. I have been doing this for 4 months, and i am very pleased. I'm on my second bottle of the shampoo and my third of the 'dish. I have purchased and repurchased the PM leave in at least 3 times. it works in cold frigid temps and sweltering summer heat.

I love it when it all comes together ;)

added- i used to use pantene aqualight shampoo with this same routine, but it made my hair static-y in the cold weather. I really enjoyed it in the summer, but the suave sleek shampoo is even milder, and I shed very minimally with no breakage while using this shampoo, so why would I ever go back?

jacqueline101
November 28th, 2012, 08:18 PM
I'm glad your hair has hit its stride. People being happy with their hair makes it all worth while.

jojo
November 29th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Well done you for finding something your hair obviously loves