PDA

View Full Version : Im I APL?

momoftwo708
November 27th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Hi everyone! I went thru a lot with my hair this year. I chopped off nearly 10 inches. My hair was wsl and im now around APL. My hair was awful in the summer I went little shy of BSL, but my ends were so bad it look like i had no hair. Well for the past 2 months, I been trimming every 2 weeks. I also, did a temp hair colour to a light brown. Im naturally dark blonde, I am just sick of the roots, and left my hair really blonde for my wedding and after went darker. I have tons of breakage in the front near my ears, and some in the back. My hair is a lot more healthy now and much more thicker, It's really thick now, just hate the breakage, I am currently using the Yes to carrots and blueberries conditioners, they work awesome! Blueberries is my fav as of now. I dont really use heat maybe once every 2 weeks. But now I am done with trimming. I don't care how the breakage looks in the front I trimmed a lot to make it look almost 1 length. Soooo I am hoping my hair grows fast and I am atleast almost Bsl before Spring, My hair always grew fast when its healthy.

So.. I'm I APL? this was taken today, natural hair

]

I would come on here a lot in the summer, if anyone remembers my hair was awful!

spidermom
November 27th, 2012, 12:28 PM
I call that APL.

momoftwo708
November 27th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I call that APL.

Thanks for responding, I really dislike having short hair, but I'm glad it's getting healthy and I actually have a hemline. My goal length is hip, but my mini goal is full bsl. Your hair is lovely

Sarahlabyrinth
November 27th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Yes, you are definitely APL, and your hair does look beautiful and thick!

momoftwo708
November 27th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Yes, you are definitely APL, and your hair does look beautiful and thick!

Thank you!! This site is excellent it gets me motivated

Golden
November 27th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Definitely APL! You should visit the APL to BSL thread :o

momoftwo708
November 27th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Thank you!!!!!

jojo
November 29th, 2012, 02:31 AM
Most definitely APL it looks wonderfully thick too!

oktobergoud
November 29th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Yup, definitely APL! Congrats :D

DancingQueen
November 29th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Congrats, you are APL :) You have beautiful hair.

jacqueline101
November 29th, 2012, 11:49 AM
You're apl congrats on the lovely progress.

shutterpillar
November 29th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Yes, definitely APL! Congrats!

momoftwo708
November 29th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Thank you all

Lostsoule77
November 29th, 2012, 03:26 PM
You are APL for sure! You hair looks amazingly thick too!

beautifulending
November 29th, 2012, 11:18 PM
YAY!! congrats on APL.

momoftwo708
December 1st, 2012, 12:39 PM
You are APL for sure! You hair looks amazingly thick too!

Thanks, oh how I can't wait to have your length!

MrsGuther
December 1st, 2012, 12:53 PM
Definitely APL or slightly past APL. :)

Wildcat Diva
December 1st, 2012, 01:17 PM
I am picky about calling APL, but if you think about it it doesn't really matter does it?

Head tilt is everything. If I sit like you, mine looks the same as you. But if I stand up straight or adjust my shoulders its suddenly not APL anymore. I crank my head forward and back and can go from BSL to Collarbone length. It's close enough to call, but to me what matters more is what buns I can do with the length. Or how I'm starting to feel like I have the baby beginnings of princess hair.

dwell_in_safety
December 1st, 2012, 01:19 PM
Definitely APL, and a bit on your way to BSL, it looks like. :)

momoftwo708
December 2nd, 2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks ya all, I really dislike my hair color! Because its faded due to blonde underneath blessing thru so I was thinking about Doin an ombré look I will attach a link on how I want it. Im not 100% sure yet. I might wait for spring I'm just wondering If you ladies think it will be damaging? I no longer have no breakage, the damage is done and cut so the front sides near my ears are much shorter than my length which I dislike. Here's a photo
http://m.pinterest.com/pin/115827021638132331

momoftwo708
December 2nd, 2012, 11:09 AM
I am picky about calling APL, but if you think about it it doesn't really matter does it?

Head tilt is everything. If I sit like you, mine looks the same as you. But if I stand up straight or adjust my shoulders its suddenly not APL anymore. I crank my head forward and back and can go from BSL to Collarbone length. It's close enough to call, but to me what matters more is what buns I can do with the length. Or how I'm starting to feel like I have the baby beginnings of princess hair.

I totally agree with you!!! I'm about two inches away from my top of my bra strap
But then when my hair is in front it looks more above apl.

Wildcat Diva
December 2nd, 2012, 11:28 AM
But it looks great, so that's what is important!

MaryO
December 2nd, 2012, 12:00 PM
Yay APL, helloooo BSL! :-)

momoftwo708
December 2nd, 2012, 02:05 PM
But it looks great, so that's what is important!

I agree! I just told my husband "um maybe I should wait till spring and my hair will be longer" I'm scared! I'm just letting it grow