PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin E Oil?

danceri110
November 26th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I found a bottle of Vitamin E Oil in my cabinet today, I was wondering if anybody has used it on their hair with positive results? If so, for what? Thanks everybody! :D

neko_kawaii
November 26th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Vitamin E is supposed to be good, though I can't recall any particularly touted qualities. I did an experiment this summer and my results with just Vitamin E and no other oil for a deep treatment before washing was that it left my hair very light. "Whispy things floating around my face for days." I have found that it is a good oil to lighten castor oil with (which alone is very thick and hard to apply evenly). I think vitamin E smells like ants, so I've added rosemary EO to my little bottle to knock out the smell. I do use a mix of vitamin E, jojoba and aloe as a moisturizer for my skin when I remember to do such a thing after bathing.

kidari
November 26th, 2012, 03:42 PM
I'm not sure about the positive results it can contribute to your hair but I do know that it can be added to homemade concoctions to help them last longer since it is a natural preservative :)

whisper
November 27th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Vitamin E is in VO5 Free Me Freesia...which I love! I've also had success adding it to my Kimberlilly defrizzer mixture.