PDA

View Full Version : Question sort of pertaining to CO

bna_rapunzel
November 25th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Okay so I tried CO a while back but my hair hated it. My hair is all about cones.So I have a mild case of adult cradle cap and I use head and shoulders to keep it at bay.... Except tw not being kept at bay. I use coconut oil when I have a day to lock myself inside but that's not often.I cwc... And last night I tried cwc with CO. Cones on my length, no cones in my scalp, and cones on my length once more. Whoa! Without my oil, my hair was soooo much easier to brush through and all the problem spots on my scalp are alright. Red and healing but not scaly or itchy. I even wore my almos classic hair down today because it was so manageable, which NEVER happens!!So I went out and bought more no cone conditioner as my "wash", vo5s clarifying conditioner, kiwi lime scent. I'm going to continue to see if it really helps but is this a fluke, or have I found my solution to non-cradle-cap scalp and beautiful, manageable hair?! Surely someone here has some input because they've been through this discovery, right?! :-)Thanks in advance!!

mzBANGBANG
November 25th, 2012, 04:41 PM
That VO5 conditioner is one of my absolute favorites, I use it as a shampoo for the most part (hey it says clarifying, haha). I never had any problem using just the VO5 for long periods of time. For the oil, maybe you are using too much? Do you put it on just the ends of your hair or all over, scalp included?

bna_rapunzel
November 25th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Oh no, for the oil I meant that I didn't NEED it to get through my hair lol.

To help with my scalp I let it sit on my scalp for however log I can, but then daily I use it on my ends, just a little though. The oil has been good to me, my concern is the shampoo and if it really sucks for my hair lol. Because it seems like it now!and yeah that was my logic... It says clarifying so... I grabbed it lol.