PDA

View Full Version : Thank you LHC!

Ravenwind
November 24th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Since I have joined LHC almost two years ago, I have found a regimen that works great for me and my hair is healthier now than it has been in a long time. Granted, I chopped it all off to my shoulders the beginning of the year, but that allowed me to start over and take better care of my hair. Before I joined LHC, my hair was fried and damaged from straightening all the time and using chemical dyes for years. Now, it is softer and shinier and healthier and way more manageable now and I can't wait to reach my goal of tailbone length :) it also grows SO much faster now! What I have learned and how I use that knowledge to take care of my hair is so simple. I use Biolage shampoo and conditioner (works great for me), coconut oil, and Redwood Roots Hair Mist. That's it! I also haven't dyed my hair with henna since January, because I want to grow out my natural color, and I have gained a lot of patience with the help of LHC and all of the inspiring stories.

Thank you all so much for your awesome tips and haircare ideas. I have learned a lot and I'm happy to say that I CAN and WILL reach my goal. :)

jacqueline101
November 24th, 2012, 04:13 PM
That's what we are here for.

maborosi
November 24th, 2012, 04:16 PM
I cut my hair off at the beginning of the year, too, from WL to a bob. And I'm glad because my hair will be in much better shape when I hit waist this time around~

~maborosi~

Ravenwind
November 24th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I cut my hair off at the beginning of the year, too, from WL to a bob. And I'm glad because my hair will be in much better shape when I hit waist this time around~

~maborosi~

Oh wow that's quite a change. Before I chopped mine I was a little past BSL. But that definitely gets it back into better shape. :)

DarleneH
November 25th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Since it is the season for being thankful, I will chime in that I too am thankful to the creator of LHC, whoever keeps it going now, and to all of you who contribute to the knowledge here! :D

mzBANGBANG
November 25th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I just chopped to even my layers, seems like a lot of us have to go through with it at one point or another. There is something very relieving about having a fresh start despite losing length. I'm also thankful for LHC!

WaitingSoLong
November 25th, 2012, 02:28 PM
I am curious about your hair mist! I looked it up and wonder if my hair would like it or not. Sounds nourishing anyway.

Ravenwind
November 25th, 2012, 03:03 PM
I am curious about your hair mist! I looked it up and wonder if my hair would like it or not. Sounds nourishing anyway.

There is actually another thread about it :) It is very revitalizing and nourishing for your scalp. I love it. It also smells like a forest.

Ravenwind
November 25th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Since it is the season for being thankful, I will chime in that I too am thankful to the creator of LHC, whoever keeps it going now, and to all of you who contribute to the knowledge here! :D

It has definitely been good to all of us :) and especially our hair ;)

I just chopped to even my layers, seems like a lot of us have to go through with it at one point or another. There is something very relieving about having a fresh start despite losing length. I'm also thankful for LHC!

Once my hair is long enough I'm thinking I'll cut off my layers. I hate them so much! lol