PDA

View Full Version : test

laurarvt
October 31st, 2012, 03:27 PM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii116/laurarvt1/hair10-27-11-1.jpg

itdontmatter48
November 14th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Which program did you use to put up your picture if I may ask? BTW beautiful hair laurarvt!

teela1978
November 14th, 2012, 08:43 PM
testing...

Lostsoule77
November 15th, 2012, 03:36 PM
testing ......

Alvrodul
November 16th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Trying to post...

dajanchen
November 16th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Trying to post too. :D

dajanchen
November 16th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Well this is weird. I can post here but in the convention products thread my post doesn´t show up. I may have posted double or even triple now. :o

white.chocolate
November 17th, 2012, 12:01 PM
testing.............

remote-spook
November 18th, 2012, 07:27 AM
TestIng testing testing

Madora
November 18th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Only certain forums are working. The TEST forum is one of them. The bugs are still being worked out, apparently.
Trying to post too. :D

millyaulait
November 18th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Testing, too. :flower:

physicschick
November 18th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Testing, testing...............

Kaelee
November 19th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Only certain forums are working. The TEST forum is one of them. The bugs are still being worked out, apparently.

Good to know.

I love the new look by the way!!!!! :D

HairStickler
November 19th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Mind if I test, too? I tried posting something in Site Support (about a popup asking for my username and password), but it did not go through.

PraiseCheeses
November 19th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I'll try this here, since I can't seem to post or start a thread anywhere else...

First, I'm really thrilled to see that we're back up, and I'm very grateful to those who have worked to make it so. I understand that it's still a work in process and that the bugs are still being worked out, and I'm very willing to be patient and read old threads while this happens. :) My question is this: Why can I see new threads/posts from the forum index, but can't see them when I'm actually in the forum or thread? For example, I look at the forum index and see the most recent post in Site Support is on "anyone else lose data?" by phoenixphire. I click on it, but I see the last post in the thread as made by Shorty89 on the 17th. Similarly, I've been watching more "last posts" appear on the forum index in the "server too busy" thread, but ouseljay's post on page 13 is the most recent one I can see.

If I go into a forum (say the Mane Forum), the most recent thread update is the "wear hair up challenge" thread, last updated on the 16th. I don't know if new threads can be made there, but I've certainly seen many new posts in multiple threads from the index that I can't read in thread. I obviously cannot see if threads or posts have already been made addressing this issue, so I apologize if this is just one more complaint in a deluge of the same. :flower:

I have tried logging out and logging in, several times.

Madora's post yesterday in this thread is so far the most recent one I have seen in-thread, even though I've seen updates from physicschick and hairstickler from the index. Everything else seems to stop at the 16th - for me. Others seem to be able to post. This thread seems to be my best shot, so here it is. Thanks in advance to anyone who can look into this - I may not be able to see responses. I'll just sit back and be patient now. :D

(I also apologize if some version of this has somehow managed to show up in a thread or as a new thread - I tried both already and got fatal errors, but maybe somehow it got through?)

PraiseCheeses
November 19th, 2012, 12:56 PM
I'll try this here, since I can't seem to post or start a thread anywhere else...

First, I'm really thrilled to see that we're back up, and I'm very grateful to those who have worked to make it so. I understand that it's still a work in process and that the bugs are still being worked out, and I'm very willing to be patient and read old threads while this happens. :) My question is this: Why can I see new threads/posts from the forum index, but can't see them when I'm actually in the forum or thread? For example, I look at the forum index and see the most recent post in Site Support is on "anyone else lose data?" by phoenixphire. I click on it, but I see the last post in the thread as made by Shorty89 on the 17th. Similarly, I've been watching more "last posts" appear on the forum index in the "server too busy" thread, but ouseljay's post on page 13 is the most recent one I can see.

If I go into a forum (say the Mane Forum), the most recent thread update is the "wear hair up challenge" thread, last updated on the 16th. I don't know if new threads can be made there, but I've certainly seen many new posts in multiple threads from the index that I can't read in thread. I obviously cannot see if threads or posts have already been made addressing this issue, so I apologize if this is just one more complaint in a deluge of the same. :flower:

Madora's post yesterday in this thread is so far the most recent one I have seen in-thread, even though I've seen updates from physicschick and hairstickler from the index. Everything else seems to stop at the 16th - for me. Others seem to be able to post. This thread seems to be my best shot, so here it is. Thanks in advance to anyone who can look into this - I may not be able to see responses. I'll just sit back and be patient now. :D

(I also apologize if some version of this has somehow managed to show up in a thread or as a new thread - I tried both already and got fatal errors, but maybe somehow it got through?)

PraiseCheeses
November 19th, 2012, 01:02 PM