PDA

View Full Version : Album access question.

Ohio Sky
August 21st, 2008, 02:02 PM
I was under the impression that only users added to my contact list were able to view the pictures in my albums but I received a photo comment yesterday from someone who is not on my contacts and now I can't find anything anywhere that says specifically who is able to view my photos or what my settings are. :confused:

Euphony
August 21st, 2008, 02:08 PM
I'm not your friend <sniff> :sad

I cannot see your album from your profile, but I'll try looking a bit deeper and see if I can see it.

wintersun99
August 21st, 2008, 02:17 PM
I'm not on your friends list and I also cannot see your album or your blog :)

Euphony
August 21st, 2008, 03:05 PM
Wow, have you seen KarenLynn's photo album cover - gorgeous!

I went through and tried to find your photo album page by page - I may have glanced over it, but I doubt it. So nope, I didn't see your album. Makes me think there's either a bloop in the system or that person is on your contacts and you didn't know it.

Ohio Sky
August 21st, 2008, 04:44 PM
Wow, have you seen KarenLynn's photo album cover - gorgeous!

I went through and tried to find your photo album page by page - I may have glanced over it, but I doubt it. So nope, I didn't see your album. Makes me think there's either a bloop in the system or that person is on your contacts and you didn't know it.

I went back to check and they are not on there.

You were my friend once but I had a meltdown and deleted all my friends. :o Will rectify...

Euphony
August 21st, 2008, 04:50 PM
I went back to check and they are not on there.

You were my friend once but I had a meltdown and deleted all my friends. :o Will rectify...
Probably a bloop in the system, weird.

Why thank you my dear! I just approved. Hope all is well now.

Ohio Sky
August 21st, 2008, 04:58 PM
Err... well.... we're on the way, I suppose. :D

Euphony
August 21st, 2008, 05:01 PM
Err... well.... we're on the way, I suppose. :D
Ummmm yeah...I understand. Well dear we can be swines together!

mira-chan
August 21st, 2008, 05:26 PM
It is a glitch. I was away for a while, came back one of the albums that I had as private before I left was not and had a comment on a picture in it. There was no other changes to be seen so likely it was a glitch.