Golden
October 24th, 2012, 12:27 PM
I bought it in a morrocan hairshop. :)

Ephemeral
October 24th, 2012, 12:32 PM
I bought mine through Amazon

HairFaerie
October 24th, 2012, 02:21 PM
I got mine at The Vitamin Shoppe. They have an online shop if you don't have one near you.

It's pure 100% shea with wonderful other stuff mixed in. I have about three different kinds from that same brand that I got there. One is Frankincense and myrrh. The other is with olive oil and green tea. The third is mango. Mmmmmmm....they are all solid and I just need a tiny bit, rub it in my palms and put in on my canopy. They do sell just 100% straight shea though.

Most health food stores have it in their beauty section as well.

Kristen_Marie
October 24th, 2012, 02:54 PM
I've bought mine through Amazon and at my local Food Co-op. Though, Amazon has by far been the cheapest for me :)

EtherealDoll
October 24th, 2012, 03:34 PM
In pharmacy, I buy all oils there. In stores I have only seen burdock oil.

Allychan
October 24th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I am in Aust but I get mine online from makeupartistchoice.com very good prices:cheese:

rtree721
October 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM
A local natural food store.

rock007junkie
October 24th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I get it from this place.

http://www.butters-n-bars.com/natural-butters.html

She also has them scented. I recently got the mango scented one and it smells delicious!

Chanie
November 20th, 2012, 03:15 PM
From akoma skincare online ! Very cheap!

Juanita
November 20th, 2012, 03:19 PM
From the pharmacy but also the local supermarket has been stocking the same brand. My hair and skin loves it.

spookyghost
November 20th, 2012, 05:11 PM
From ebay. I got raw African shea butter-yellow. It has all the nutrients in it and hasnt been refined or anything. I plan on whipping it but I want to add a few eos like frankenscence and carrot oil which I need to buy. And I would really like to buy the theraputic grade eos. Im not too fond of the smell but I know its the best one, as opposed to the white refined shea, for my hair and skin. The smell isnt awful or anything just different-kinda odd. But I also have cinnamon bark oil, vanilla, cedarwood, lime, and a few other oils to add for fragrance. If anyone knows of any good shea recipes for both hair and skin let me know!

DinaAG
November 20th, 2012, 05:46 PM
amazon the raw african one in the yellow jar

curlyhair
November 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM
amazon the raw african one in the yellow jar
Really. I didn't buy anything Online before but i would like to buy many things like shea butter and essential oils. Could you tell me how i could buy from amazon. and also how much does shea butter cost you in egyptian pounds

RAddict
January 11th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Hello all.

Is shea butter a good scalp moisturizer?

I use coconut oil but it does leave my skin a little flaky.

Thank you.