PDA

View Full Version : Inside out figure 8!

freznow
August 20th, 2008, 06:28 AM
So the regular inside out bun/nautilus bun/bun of many names was getting a little loose and I wasn't quite sure what to do with it. Then I thought, why not make two?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k132/freznow/Purple211.jpg

It's just one bun on the bottom, leave the tail sticking up while you pin that bun, then make a bun on the top. It's a little hard to get to the right amount of wraps each time and making them not lumpy (the top one could use a little work in this pic) but I think it turned out cool.

Periwinkle
August 20th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Wow! That looks absolutely stunning. I wish I had enough hair :(

Gothic Lolita
August 20th, 2008, 08:59 AM
This is great! But I didn't really understand how you did it. I don't think that I have enough hair anyway!

dorothea-brooke
August 20th, 2008, 09:00 AM
This is great! But I didn't really understand how you did it. I don't think that I have enough hair anyway!

Gorgeous!

An updo to look forward to in, oh, two or three years. ;)

Shell
August 20th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Brilliant--I'm trying today!

Tapioca
August 20th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Very nice, and I love the flexis!

Hairytale
August 20th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Wow, that looks really cool! :flower: So you did basically two inside-out buns, one above the other? (I'm not sure I understood you correctly.)
I also like the flexis and your hair, of course, too! :)

freznow
August 20th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks, everyone :)

Hairytale, yes, I did two inside out buns, one over the other. The first one I left a long tail sticking up and out of it, which I then used for the second one (I suppose you could do the top one first)

jojo
August 20th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Looks lovely wish mine was longer

Shanarana
August 20th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Very clever, looks wonderful on you. Flexi's look good too. ;)