PDA

View Full Version : How can I style my hair this way? (FOR MEN)

target
October 18th, 2012, 03:18 AM
I'm a man trying to grow my hair long, and I want to know how can I style my hair like this.
the front of the hair is combed to the sides and is somehow tied behind the ears. The rest of the hair is lose.

Does anyone know how does he keeps his front part of the hair behind the ears?

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1725/33265923.jpg

Olafwa
October 18th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Probably pulled back into a "pony" type thing and secured with a hairband. I know dancers and ice skaters do this when they have hair down for performances. :) Hope you get it goin' on! Men with long hair are the hottest. ;)

millyaulait
October 18th, 2012, 05:14 AM
To me it just looks like he's tucked his hair behind his ears, really.

DinaAG
October 18th, 2012, 06:16 AM
tucked behind his ears using boar bristle brush, for a better hold try to combine aloe vera gel and 3 drops or so coconut/olive oil

PurpleAshes
October 18th, 2012, 06:29 AM
The hair stays behind his ears because it's probably a few inches longer than necessary to reach them. If it were the same lenght or shorter it would slip to the front again.

melusine963
October 18th, 2012, 08:18 AM

That would be my guess, too.

twoLs118
October 18th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Probably pulled back into a "pony" type thing and secured with a hairband. I know dancers and ice skaters do this when they have hair down for performances. :) Hope you get it goin' on! Men with long hair are the hottest. ;)

Yup! This would be my guess too. I've done that before myself & you just pull the tiny amount of hair into a low ponytail & secure with hair tie!

Miss Catrina
October 18th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Yeah, it looks like it's just stuck behind the ears. But you could probably stick a little bobby pin back there and no one would know it.

target
October 23rd, 2012, 02:04 AM
Alright guys, thanks a lot. Man it sure does take a long time for hair to grow...

elea
October 23rd, 2012, 07:45 AM
the front of the hair is behind the ears (friend does it)

itdontmatter48
October 23rd, 2012, 08:25 AM
Yes it does, target, but it is also very much worth it, if you are serious. I also believe it is simply tucked behind the ears.

Macaroni
October 23rd, 2012, 11:53 AM

Yup, looks the same to me.