PDA

View Full Version : Are you having a good hair day?

Curlsgirl
March 17th, 2008, 08:32 AM
I am! :D It is the third day after wash which is usually not that good but this time I added some gel after my normal routine and my curls are lasting and looking MUCH better. I wore a half up with little claw clips holding a bit of hair back on each side. I love good hair days don't you? :cheese:

OR Cowgirl
March 17th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Amazingly enough, YES! I did Stagecoach's Tucked Log Roll this morning and it worked the FIRST time! Looks good, feels good! It's so nice to have a truly good hair day!

Mariah

Radulfr
March 17th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Compared to what it looks like short and unruly...

any day with long hair is a good hair day for me. :thumbsup:

Poolsoflaughter
March 17th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Absolutely not...:( I needed to take a shower this morning, but couldn't before having to be at college, so now it's a messy oil slick. Oh well, at least it's being moisturized! ;)

Curlsgirl
March 17th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Absolutely not...:( I needed to take a shower this morning, but couldn't before having to be at college, so now it's a messy oil slick. Oh well, at least it's being moisturized! ;)

"snort" :)

Blueneko
March 17th, 2008, 08:53 AM
I am! It is a day after using my Cafe Moreno CV shampoo bar. It smells great, has lots of body and shine.

:)

thunderlilies
March 17th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Eh.. it's an ok day for me. I really really REALLY want to take a long bath and wash my hair though... - we don't have a shower, yet -
We'll see if it happens - the bath, that is!

Elfling
March 17th, 2008, 09:04 AM
I am REALLY having a good hair day :D My henndigo yesterday gave me the perfect dark brown I wanted, and my hair feels thicker and insanely soft. I didn't want to bun it up for work it felt so nice!

Cichelle
March 17th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Not really....

It's soft but it looks messy. It often looks messy. But usually I make it a "nice" messy. Today it's just kind of slipping out of a ponytail and...I must be an angel with this halo. :wannabe:

BlndeInDisguise
March 17th, 2008, 09:05 AM
I haven't touched it yet today, so I don't know. I'm going to take a shower and try a baking soda wash for the first time. :scared:

Patrycja
March 17th, 2008, 09:16 AM
I did a clarifying treatment last night with baking soda and commerical 'poo.I used eucalyptus and jojoba along with aloe afterwards and I woke up to wavy,soft hair!! I am so thrilled the treatment worked out and my waves came out to play today.I've been meaning to post a picture of todays waves,will have to do later when I get done cleaning

If I just get my booty out of here,I'll get the cleaning done faster LOL

Garnet66
March 17th, 2008, 09:34 AM
I'm having an awful hair day. It feels dry for some reason and won't lay down. Plus, I had bed head this morning. Yuck.

Village Mama
March 17th, 2008, 10:15 AM
good hair day only because it is sunny out finally and I can wear my new hair fork I made for myself without the west coast pouring rain wrecking it!

Ria
March 17th, 2008, 11:12 AM
I have no idea, I put my hair up before my eyes were all the way open this morning :laugh:
I suspect it is about average.

khyricat
March 17th, 2008, 11:16 AM
no clue here. it goes up early and stays there.. probably not a great day as I am going to wash tonight or tomorrow night.. depends on timing.. and getting my diet analysis project done for class.. it's due by 5 PM tomorrow

MemSahib
March 17th, 2008, 12:38 PM
I haven't thought about it, LOL. Does that make it good or bad? :ponder:

Carina
March 17th, 2008, 12:46 PM
:pI have had a good hairday:happydance:.I washed out my heavy oiling.I used my summer sunshine bar and sante brilliant care conditioner.I'm gonna let it airdry a bit more then add some oil to my ends.

MoonCreature
March 17th, 2008, 12:48 PM
No it's a really really bad hairday... I'm trying to go no'poo and I didn't get all the conditioner out of the scalp, so it feels greasy. And to top it of the hair on the back of my head is dry from rinsing too much. So I definetly need to practise getting the conditioner out from the scalp without getting the rest of the hair dry... :wail:

CopperHead
March 17th, 2008, 01:11 PM
It's going really well so far. I colored my hair with another color and I very pleased with the result. Cinnamon is the color I will stick with from now on. My hair is drying right now and is soft and shiney. :)

spidermom
March 17th, 2008, 01:17 PM
The jury is still out. Yesterday, my hair was tacky from SMT not successfully rinsed out the night before. I heavily olive oiled it last night because I recently discovered that my hair responds very well to that. I washed it this morning, then tried Giovanni gel for the first time. It's still wet and drying inside my hoodie. I'll have to get back to you.

EvilPigeon
March 17th, 2008, 01:36 PM
My hair is extremely angry. Bangs parting crookedly, frizz EVERYWHERE!!! :(

basak
March 17th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Nah. I have tangly greasy hair.

spidermom
March 17th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Jury is back with a verdict. Nope. For some reason it looks stringy and thin. And SHORT! Oh my good lord but I cut a lot off!

savi
March 17th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Yup. Third day hair and it's still soft, airy, shiny and well behaved.
Ah what wonders a little clarify+SMT can do. :inlove:

birthmarkie
March 17th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Jury is still out on me, too. I decided to CO this afternoon so it is still drying. I think I'll start having better hair days when it gets warmer here and washing will have a nice, cooling effect rather than a chill-me-to-the-bones one. My hair prefers to stay up lately but I don't know enough updos. :rolleyes:

snowbird
March 17th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Yeah! on the spectrum of how big my hair is, today is an 8/10 for sure. I've been using a wee bit of leave in conditioner lately, so it's nice and soft too.

Neon Gloss
March 17th, 2008, 02:21 PM
I washed my hair yesterday morning, so yes, of course I'm having a good hair day, with the exception of a few hairs that ALWAYS bother me. Just to pinpoint them, they begin right where my ears are. I tuck them behind my ears, but they always come loose into a weird loop while staying back there! It's hard to explain, but arg.

jojo
March 17th, 2008, 08:13 PM
im having a bad hair year never mind day! did a deep oil and left it on all weekend, washed it yesterday and it looked OK, yet today its greasy and doing nothing, alas tomorrows another day, im going to try a no condition wash and see how that goes.

Druid of Alba
April 26th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Meh. It's alright, not great, but not bad. Its short, so I can't really tell too much... Darn, I miss my long hair... But I'll appreciate it when its back! :)

WritingPrincess
April 26th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I'm loving my hair today. It's cascading around my shoulders, and occaisionally I run my fingers through it. I need to get up and properly comb it.

n3m3sis42
April 27th, 2008, 10:05 AM
I was having a GREAT hair day on Friday. I tried my Honey Beer and Egg shampoo bar for the second time that morning, and my hair dried shiny and soft but with actual body for a change. I just wanted to pet it (but I was at work, so I refrained)!

Yesterday was a different story altogether. It got really odd braidwaves from ny nightbraid, which I was too lazy to bother with removing. And it was raining and humid all day, which used to make my hair a huge frizzy mess, but now seems to make it limp (I think it's because it's more moisturized and less damaged than it used to be).

I have high hopes for today, because a good brush with my new Mason Pearson BBB (oww, my poor wallet!) yesterday afternoon seems to have kept the Day 3 Greasies from appearing and I've wet it down to get rid of the braidwaves. Wish me luck! :)

Faepirate
April 27th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Not sure yet. This morning it was AWFUL. Really, really, really bad hair.
I CO washed, then did an SMT. It's drying now. I'm afraid to touch it! Eeeek! Please be nice again, hair!

Lamb
April 27th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Not too bad. I have finally figured out the best water-conditioner ratio for my leave-in, my curls look nice but that makes my hair look shorter... Nothing ain't for free in this world.