PDA

View Full Version : Can't stay logged in

Elbereth
March 8th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Every time I post a messages, the boards tell me that I must log in again. Once I do that, it turns out that the message I posted did get through (unlike at the old boards). But I still get kicked out a lot!

Is this happening to anyone else?

eadwine
March 8th, 2008, 02:29 AM
It's working fine for me. Have you ticked the "remember me" checkbox when you log in?

Elbereth
March 8th, 2008, 02:51 AM
Worked like a charm.
A computer idiot, that's what I am.:o

eadwine
March 8th, 2008, 03:18 AM
Great! I am glad that sorted it out for you :)

hairfitness101
March 8th, 2008, 09:07 AM
I'm having the same problem except that I'm trying to read "your notifications" and though I'm logged in, the page keeps coming up like I'm not. Over and over and over again. I've ticked that box and I'm still logged in but I can't check my messages?

peacecat3
March 8th, 2008, 09:27 AM
I'm having the same problem except that I'm trying to read "your notifications" and though I'm logged in, the page keeps coming up like I'm not. Over and over and over again. I've ticked that box and I'm still logged in but I can't check my messages?

I was having that problem too last night--I was trying to click the memeber list and kept getting booted off. I ended up using the "page back" feature, and eventually I stayed logged on. I had also checked the "remember me" box. I suppose it's just the regular bugs that come with breaking in a system?

hairfitness101
March 8th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Well, atleast I know its not just me. Hopefully I can get it worked out. I thought maybe I was having connection problems (because its a blizzard here) but apparently that's not the problem. Thanks for letting me know . I'll keep trying.

Update: I fixed the problem by hitting "refresh" when I knew I was logged in and still got the login page. I am having other issues too but that same "refresh" seems to fixing those too. HTH's anyone else who is having the same issue.

sky
March 9th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Not just you......same here!

sky