PDA

View Full Version : Hair Gang?

Nyghtingale
August 14th, 2008, 03:42 PM
I realized today that this wonderful group has changed many things in my life. My bathroom looks more like a laboratory with all the strange concoctions. My blowfryer is gathering dust. I use more oil in the bathroom than I do in the kitchen.
I now use a shampoo bar (something I did not know existed) instead of shampoo. I make special trips out, just to buy hair stuff. I am getting fluent in henna speak, almost to the point of actually doing it. And I spend so much time on this forum that my DH asked me if I was in some sort of "Hair Gang". LOL. But my hair is also shinier & healthier that it has ever
been. Thanks guys!
-Nyght

embee
August 14th, 2008, 04:02 PM
:) I can't say I'm in the same boat as I'm a hair-care minimalist-benign-neglect, but I do haunt the hairtoys listings on ebay and etsy, and practically live on this forum!

And I've got a bunch of new updo styles for my classic/terminal hair and I've learned about WO.

LHC really Rocks! :)

If this is a Hair Gang, then I'm a member. :)

xrosiex
August 14th, 2008, 04:34 PM
:cheer: Hair Gang!!! I've never been in a gang before. But I like being apart of this gang.:cheer:

Xandergrammy
August 14th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Yep, I'm in the same gang! We even have our own language. :gabigrin:

RavennaNight
August 14th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Armed with hairsticks, waging a turf war against the evil scissors posse.

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Hey, we've got a couple of ninjas on these boards...:)

Elleyena
August 14th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Armed with hairsticks, waging a turf war against the evil scissors posse.

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Hey, we've got a couple of ninjas on these boards...:)

XD That's great RavennaNight!I'm definitely a part of this gang.

Silver & Gold
August 14th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Hair gang! I love it! Can we get special matching jackets? Or would it be more appropriate to get matching snoods?

yrrebwartsymssi
August 14th, 2008, 07:13 PM
i think matching snoods would be amazing :D

renarok
August 14th, 2008, 07:18 PM
We'd need a really cool name though and if we wear bandanas they have to be hair friendly silk.

thankyousir74
August 14th, 2008, 07:26 PM
hehe hair friendly silk bandanas, awesome! I wonder if the name would rhyme, I thought LHCer's was cryptic and mysterious enough. heh what else could LHC stand for? Lemon Hating Cannibals?

Kirin
August 14th, 2008, 07:33 PM
LHCers = Long Haired Commandos!:cheese:

ChloeDharma
August 14th, 2008, 08:07 PM

Lol we do, and i forget what's LHC speak and what's "normal" language.....so i get some very puzzled looks! :p

alligatorbaby23
August 14th, 2008, 08:32 PM
This is the best gang ever! We don't haze anyone, and provide support.

Oh and I wear hair friendly silk scarves/bandanas every day, a wee part of another addition, they coordinate with my work clothes! (i.e. baggy pants and a tee!)

Nyghtingale
August 14th, 2008, 09:57 PM

LOL, i love it :guns:

Sofoulee
August 14th, 2008, 10:21 PM

Haha, very nice!

To me we'll always be the "Long Haired Children" ;)

biggeorge
August 14th, 2008, 10:29 PM

It wouldn't apply to all, but Leni and I have been tagged before as being part of the "Gun Metal Grays" http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/boese/e030.gif

intothemist1999
August 14th, 2008, 10:41 PM
And I spend so much time on this forum that my DH asked me if I was in some sort of "Hair Gang". LOL.

LOL My hubby makes comments about "those Long Hairs", too! And he especially loves to say "those long hair rat people" aka those of us on the unusual pets thread! LOL I don't think he believes such a sub-group could exist!! LOL

julya
August 14th, 2008, 11:00 PM
My family refers to me belonging to a long hair club.

Cinnamon.locks
August 14th, 2008, 11:04 PM
I love being in this gang. so fun and helpful.

Tressie
August 14th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Count me in! I have a bandana from Montana that says: "We ride at dawn". I suppose it could be "post at dawn"? Cool!:cheese:

Shanarana
August 15th, 2008, 03:12 AM

I vote for that one.

Xandergrammy
August 16th, 2008, 07:30 AM
It wouldn't apply to all, but Leni and I have been tagged before as being part of the "Gun Metal Grays" http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/boese/e030.gif

That's right, biggeorge! I love that smiley!

LaurelSpring
August 16th, 2008, 07:40 AM
This sounds just like me. Since LHC I have all sorts of little hair projects going and just yesterday I brought home a couple of boxes to put my concoctions in so that my little bottles, oils and mixtures werent spread out everywhere. So I guess Im in the gang.

Speaking of gang......... I was in a weird situation the other day and I was actually wondering how sharp my hairstick was if I had to pull it out and use it as a weapon! Can you imagine some sort of James Bond style hairstick that can do all sorts of commando things? How cool would that be.

sipnsun
August 16th, 2008, 08:04 AM
LOL, you guys are really funny! I third Long Haired Commandos. That really cracked me up!