PDA

View Full Version : A strong yearning for my long hair back _now_ hit me yesterday...

Fia
August 14th, 2008, 04:30 AM
Oh, that feeling of long hair between my fingers again...

Had my longhaired lover over yesterday - he came with it just freshly washed, in a ponytail secured with a few ties down the length, still damp even with the temperature we had yesterday. Hitting his tailbone, wavy, reddish in the sunlight. A 2b/M/iii - glorious to see.

Got home, offered him a head massage as he had a slight headache - just moving the length from side to side to get to the neck, sticking fingers underneath hair to get to the scalp (I'm good at scalp/head/neck massages - many years of practice on myself :D). Bringing out the Madora wide-toothed comb to gently detangle after finished, braiding it back into a thick, awesome braid in preparation for other activities.

A quick kiss and praise that I indeed was a former longhair as I knew how to handle it without causing too many tangles or just ripping the comb through it. He's as protective about his hair as any longhair I've ever seen - without even realising he's doing something special to take care of it.

~*beaming with pride and growling slightly*~

I MIIIIIIIISSSSS it - grow, grow, grow.

ChloeDharma
August 14th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Awww it can be horrible waiting for it to grow can't it.....but you know you can grow beautiful long hair and it will be long sooner than it feels now :)

ladystar
August 14th, 2008, 07:00 AM
That is so nice; sometimes I wish I had a partner with long hair! What fun!

I hate waiting on my hair to grow. It drives me crazy; at least I know I am not alone!:p

Loved your story! ;)

Samikha
August 14th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Well, you at least have some other long hair to play with in the meantime? :) And for inspiration, of course!

sipnsun
August 14th, 2008, 08:14 AM
I love long hair on men, I wish my DH would let his grow (he has worn a GI cut since I've known him). Just keep playing with his hair until yours gets long. Then maybe he can return the favor!

froglet
August 14th, 2008, 09:13 AM
It'll happen, Fia, and before you know it you'll have some length back.
Sending fast grow thoughts your way....

Hue
August 14th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Oh, Fia, what a bittersweet moment.

Hang in there -- you know it comes back.

embee
August 14th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Sweet story. :)

Many years ago I had a BF who loved to brush and comb my hair. I think I purred like a cat!

Your hair will grow, Fia, and then you can take turns!