PDA

View Full Version : Work compliment of the best kind!

Curlsgirl
August 13th, 2008, 12:07 PM
A friend that works here has seen me go through the stages of growing my hair and today I told her that her hair looked good and it was getting longer. She said yes that she is going to grow it long like me!!! It may sound silly for some people but coming from her it made my day!!!

burns_erin
August 13th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Wow, that is a great compliment. they do say immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

ladystar
August 13th, 2008, 12:28 PM
That is sweet!

Periwinkle
August 13th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Congratulations! You're very lucky to get such a great compliment :D

sipnsun
August 13th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Your hair would inspire me to grow mine too if I wasn't already. That was a very nice compliment.

mellie
August 14th, 2008, 07:44 AM
That's so awesome! Thanks for sharing that story! :-)

Curlsgirl
August 14th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Your hair would inspire me to grow mine too if I wasn't already. That was a very nice compliment.

Thank you! Another really nice compliment!!! :flowers:

jojo
August 14th, 2008, 04:38 PM
I dont blame her neither, when my hair is all grow up i would love mine to be just like yours too!

Curlsgirl
August 14th, 2008, 06:45 PM
I dont blame her neither, when my hair is all grow up i would love mine to be just like yours too!

Oh you just made my night!!! :love:

enitsirk
August 14th, 2008, 06:49 PM
That is a wonderful compliment! I'm not surprised, either, your hair looks fantabulous!

FrannyG
August 14th, 2008, 06:55 PM
That is a wonderful compliment, and it must feel so rewarding. :happydance: For the past two years that I've been here, I've been marveling at your beautiful progress. You really deserved that compliment. :blossom:

Curlsgirl
August 15th, 2008, 05:51 AM
That is a wonderful compliment! I'm not surprised, either, your hair looks fantabulous!

That is a wonderful compliment, and it must feel so rewarding. :happydance: For the past two years that I've been here, I've been marveling at your beautiful progress. You really deserved that compliment. :blossom:

I love you all!!!! I got to work this morning feeling down and now I feel SO much better!!! :flower:

paper
August 15th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Aww, what a sweet thing for her to say.

walkinglady
August 15th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Well you are quite an inspiration!

sexyjacksparrow
August 15th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Yay! That's great. You do have lovely hair, so I'm glad you inspired her.

Curlsgirl
August 15th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Well you are quite an inspiration!

Yay! That's great. You do have lovely hair, so I'm glad you inspired her.

Thanks!!!!!! :flowers:

Chamomile betty
August 15th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Curlsgirl, what an awesome compliment!
How nice of her to say she's growing her hair like you.
I am sure that made you feel good ;)

embee
August 16th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Very nice words to hear, that's for sure. And your hair is pretty enough to be an inspiration!

Curlsgirl
August 16th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Very nice words to hear, that's for sure. And your hair is pretty enough to be an inspiration!

Thank you!

Sidani
August 16th, 2008, 07:43 PM
That's so cool, Curlsgirl! Doesn't surprise me a bit, though. Your hair is gorgeous and I really, really love your curls!! I would adore having curls like yours. :heart:

skay
August 16th, 2008, 11:11 PM
A friend that works here has seen me go through the stages of growing my hair and today I told her that her hair looked good and it was getting longer. She said yes that she is going to grow it long like me!!! It may sound silly for some people but coming from her it made my day!!!

What a great story - thanks for sharing! I think that's one of the best compliments: one that's directly from someone we know (and they can see how our hair really is, etc.).

P.S. I love all the curls that are showing in your avatar!

Saranne772
August 17th, 2008, 05:33 AM
Thats lovely :) I really makes you feel happy about your hair when that happens :)

Curlsgirl
August 17th, 2008, 12:40 PM
That's so cool, Curlsgirl! Doesn't surprise me a bit, though. Your hair is gorgeous and I really, really love your curls!! I would adore having curls like yours. :heart:

What a great story - thanks for sharing! I think that's one of the best compliments: one that's directly from someone we know (and they can see how our hair really is, etc.).

P.S. I love all the curls that are showing in your avatar!

Thanks you all!!!! :flowers:

Angellen
August 17th, 2008, 01:36 PM
What a wonderful compliment! She's right, though, your hair is gorgeous AND inspirational. :)

podo
August 17th, 2008, 04:14 PM
What a great compliment!

Curlsgirl
August 18th, 2008, 10:02 PM
What a wonderful compliment! She's right, though, your hair is gorgeous AND inspirational. :)

Thanks so much!!! :flower:

Solange
August 19th, 2008, 03:55 AM
Congratulations on being a long hair inspiration! Knowing that I'm inspiring someone to grow their hair long is indeed my favorite compliment. I once saw a little girl at work who had been planning to get a haircut that day who changed her mind after seeing my hair, and decided to grow hers longer instead. That was years ago, and I never forgot it. :O)

Curlsgirl
August 19th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Congratulations on being a long hair inspiration! Knowing that I'm inspiring someone to grow their hair long is indeed my favorite compliment. I once saw a little girl at work who had been planning to get a haircut that day who changed her mind after seeing my hair, and decided to grow hers longer instead. That was years ago, and I never forgot it. :O)

Wow! How sweet! Little girls do seem to be intrigued by long hair! I was I remember!