PDA

View Full Version : You Know You've Been Spending Too Much Time On the LHCF When . . .

carloota
March 16th, 2008, 08:48 PM
You're hesitant to ask your DH to go buy ice cream and "cones" :laugh:

How do you know you've been spending too much time here?

Cinnamon Hair
March 16th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Ice cream and cones. Cute!

When my eyes start to burn I know I've been spending too much time here.

Mahars
March 16th, 2008, 11:13 PM
I know I've spent too much time here when it's 10 PM and I haven't started my reading for class.

MadPirateBippy
March 17th, 2008, 12:32 AM
When I should be in bed cuddling my sweety and sleeping so I can get to work in the morning, and I'm still on here at 1:30 am.

You know... I missed this place when it was gone, but I got a LOT more work done!

k_hepburn
March 18th, 2008, 07:12 AM
You know you've been spending too much time on the LHCF when...

... flicking through the TV channels during an ad break you come across one of those "funniest video clips" programmes, showing a clip from a security camera of a woman getting changed for a big night out in the office (obviously she assumed noone was around / watching), your thoughts while watching are:

"Wow, it's a bit hard to tell from this grainy security cam picture, but that looks like a really neat up-do."
"Can't they zoom a bit closer onto the back of her head, I can't quite make it out properly."
"I wonder how long her hair is?"
And finally when she finishes the proceedings (during the course of which she had taken her suit off to change into a dress, but who cares about that) by taking her hair down:
"YESSSSS! I knew she was a longhair! Look at that gorgeous tail-bone length hair! I wonder if she's a member here at LHC?"

katharine

jojo
March 18th, 2008, 07:14 AM
I am supposed to be writing a 4000 word essay on reflective practice and all i can reflect on is which hair routine worked best for me!!

Poolsoflaughter
March 18th, 2008, 07:18 AM
When you get up from the computer every ten minutes to try out a new hairstyle!:silly:

Curlsgirl
March 18th, 2008, 07:54 AM
LOL these are funny! Okay when I have a deadline to get a report in tomorrow and must get paychecks done TODAY and am still here writing about how great my new Kinky Curly Knot Today and Kinky Curly Custard worked last night :p

atlantaz3
March 18th, 2008, 08:05 AM
I added an icon to the iPhone!

Patrycja
March 18th, 2008, 08:11 AM
I feel like I'm cheating on my husband with hair care products :D

Nightshade
March 18th, 2008, 08:13 AM
You see a Pantene commercial and just smile smugly, knowing that it's all cones and video editing, and your SO looks at you and goes, "I bet that has silicone in it." :p

Curlsgirl
March 18th, 2008, 08:45 AM
:spitting:

Must.Go.Get.Checks.Done.

Apeldille
March 18th, 2008, 08:57 AM
When you are thinking about trying henna but are reluctant because LHC is down, so you can't get any good information about how to do it :P

Urchin
March 18th, 2008, 09:37 AM
You see a Pantene commercial and just smile smugly, knowing that it's all cones and video editing, and your SO looks at you and goes, "I bet that has silicone in it." :p

Hilarious! Double entendres for the win.

Islandgrrl
March 18th, 2008, 09:47 AM
......you really need new running shoes but find yourself shopping for hair toys instead. Guilty.

kate46
March 18th, 2008, 11:29 AM
When you hallucinate that every cheap hair toy has fangs growing out of it shudder:

AJoifulNoise
March 18th, 2008, 12:00 PM
When you know more about the ingredients in your conditioners than you do about those in your food.

wolf girl
March 18th, 2008, 12:51 PM
When leaving the house....

Purse? Check! Cell phone? Check! Detangeling comb? Check! Hair sticks? Check! (not to mention the measuring tape that has a perminant home in my bathroom drawer!):rolleyes:

When it's a gorgeous sunny day outside and all I can think is "Today the sunlight is great for getting some new length pics!" :D

jamisonlcloud
March 18th, 2008, 01:13 PM
When you read about a product that has worked for someone and you have to restrain yourself from running out and buying it.

Curlsgirl
March 18th, 2008, 01:17 PM
When you read about a product that has worked for someone and you have to restrain yourself from running out and buying it.

You do? Oops. :o

lora410
March 18th, 2008, 01:30 PM
When you see a shampoo or condish commercial and start laughing because you can achieve better results with oil and proper care then their chemical ingredients, lots of hair styling, and shine oil to make the commercial

hrimfaxi
March 18th, 2008, 01:57 PM
When you eye the product aisle in the supermarket with distrust because everything is full of sulfates or -cones.

When you want the weather to improve if only so you can wear natural wood hairtoys again. :( *is tired of months of solid rain*

kettle
March 18th, 2008, 02:00 PM
When your first thought on seeing the sign for platform "3a" at a train station is of curls.
I did this roughly two hours ago on my way back to York, and actually laughed at myself. Specific but true.

Jadetive
March 19th, 2008, 06:41 AM
When before you post, your eyes dart to the information of the previous poster's length and type.

florenonite
March 19th, 2008, 07:57 AM
...when you tell your friend he has soft hair and proceed to stroke it

...when you ask your mum about Scots words in Tam O'Shanter and she tells you that the word 'towzie' means 'hair like your sister's in the morning' and when later explaining what she meant to someone you tell them, 'well, my sister's hair is 3a/3b so it gets really unkempt at night'

Hypnotica
March 19th, 2008, 08:39 AM
When you find Takida's song "Curly Sue" and listen to it just because of the title.

Laululintu
March 19th, 2008, 08:40 AM
When you consider buying more conditioners even though your bathroom is almost full to bursting with your old ones :o

tiny_teesha
March 25th, 2008, 04:30 AM
when i wake up at 10, go on LHC all day, go to sleep at 2am and repeat 3 days in a row...
Yep .... ;)
I just did that! :)
Hey what are holidays for?! :)

Anlbe
March 25th, 2008, 04:41 AM
When you feel like shouting at the screen - no I do NOT want pretty pink shoes, stiletto or otherwise...
sigh, one day they'll change that advert

peachy.pudding
March 25th, 2008, 05:34 AM
When you make a huge list of things to get in town and its all hair related.

When you get excited logging on because youll know for sure there will be new posts

DecafJane
March 25th, 2008, 05:39 AM
When you buy real oil (and not the spray kind) it is almost always for your hair and not for your cooking. :o

When you find yourself looking at so much long hair that when you go to the mirror you find your shorter hair shocking and wonder if somehow it has been cut since you last looked! :)

Palms
March 25th, 2008, 05:55 AM
for me, i fear working on a diet so that i might lose hair!

loading the grocery trolley with stuff like eggs, honey, mayonnaise, olive oil...etc not for eating just 4 my hair!

Kelpie
March 26th, 2008, 06:14 PM
You meet another longhair in everyday life and the first thing you think is 'I wonder if she's a member at LHC'.

This happened to me the other day. Someone I had just been introduced to who had hip length hair. I really wanted to ask if she knew about this place but thought it might be a bit weird.

EdG
March 26th, 2008, 06:45 PM
When one re-logins for the 20th time because one kept getting automatically logged out after 5 minutes. :silly:
Ed

angelthadiva
March 26th, 2008, 07:19 PM
When no matter what comp I use to access this site...It just knows me! :)

MadPirateBippy
March 26th, 2008, 10:56 PM
When I have written this site adress on napkins to give to people more than I've written my phone number to give to people...

If I flirted with the intensity with witch I will talk about hair, I would have a harem.

When you think about putting MONISTAT in your hair because someone on the boards said it could help with growth...

Vela
March 27th, 2008, 01:42 AM
You know your on LHCF's too much if...
You wince at the older ladys with poodle hair cut VERY close to their head.
You get very sad when someone you know cuts off their hair.
You wonder why people stare at your hair and your used to seeing all these uberlonghairs. (classic&beyond)

I'm guilty of the above....
oh yeah.

You're reading this topic
You're replying to this topic!

Elenna
March 27th, 2008, 02:11 AM
When you spend most of your time thinking about the condition, style & length of your hair and everyone elses hair. When you daydream about your hair being the center of admiration. When you rather shop for hair conditioners, shampoos and oils for your hair than anything else. When you think about the hair on LHC, that's really, really bad.

Elenna

florenonite
March 27th, 2008, 02:58 AM
When, after having gone into town in the morning, you find a split so walk the half-mile into town to buy a pair of hair scissors, then get angry when you can't find the offending split and proceed to tell your friends about it.

When you have a friend with loads of splits who's planning on cutting her hair because of it and all you want to do is S&D it all ^_^

ladystar
March 27th, 2008, 07:45 AM
:rolleyes:When my boyfriends say’s. STOP WITH THAT WEBSITE ALREADY AND WATCH THE MOVIE!!!!:rolleyes: LoL
When I go to the store and I always walk down the hair section to see what other hair toy I can buy :agree:.
When my head and eye’s start to hurt from staring at the computer all day shudder:.

Isilya
March 27th, 2008, 08:25 AM
When you check the site multiple times to play some of the games (my excuse: I have a 2 week vacation; OK, OK, I should be studying, but deserve some fun as well)

When you dream about being able to read the blogs

When you dream about the length of your hair

When your X-mas gift to your sister consists of a turbie towel, shea butter, hair mask, shamp + cond, a wooden comb, metal free hair ties, a shower cap, aloe gel and a 3 page list with instructions of what she can and cannot do + different recipes for treatments + alternative washing methods. (She was happy with it)

When you watch 'Stardust' just because somebody here mentioned the hairstyle of the female lead and you then even manage to do it yourself

Am I beyond saving now?

truepeacenik
March 27th, 2008, 09:06 AM
when a toilet seat cover (in a public wash room) has a logo-- CWC--- and you think condition-wash-condition.
And then laugh each visit because, well, you still read it that way, you pathetic woman!

before this I wondered why people would be so finicky/ wasteful as to use these things. the restroom is quite clean.

intothemist1999
March 27th, 2008, 06:52 PM
....when you don't have a pot in the house that doesn't have a scorched bottom :D

DecafJane
March 27th, 2008, 07:30 PM
When your X-mas gift to your sister consists of a turbie towel, shea butter, hair mask, shamp + cond, a wooden comb, metal free hair ties, a shower cap, aloe gel and a 3 page list with instructions of what she can and cannot do + different recipes for treatments + alternative washing methods. (She was happy with it)

Wow! I wish people made up presents this lovely at my family's Christmas! What a stellar effort!!

Isilya
March 28th, 2008, 03:43 AM
[slight hijack]
@ DecafJane: it was a lack of inspiration to give her 1 large gift, really. But a couple of weeks before Christmas, she called me up saying her hair had very dry ends and she hoped I knew something she could do about her 'straw' (her words, not mine). That's when I thought she could use a hair care package :).
[end hijack]

ChocoholicBec
March 28th, 2008, 05:12 AM
When you hairtype everybody you ever see, including those in books and movies.

When you start screaming at the book Ella Kazoo Will Not Brush Her Hair, saying "Well, of course the poor girl won't brush her hair! It looks to me like 3b/iii/C to me, so that would be serious frizz city. I mean, sure, she could comb it. Oh, and why hasn't she tried oiling it? She needs serious conditioning, her hair's curly and long, it's probably really dry, no wonder it's so unruly!" and then burst into tears when she gets it all cut off, even though by the end of the book, it's so long it fills the bathtub when she's in it. (Oops, spoiler alert!) http://www.femail.com.au/ella-kazoo-will-not-brush-her-hair.htm Here's a website if you want to have a look...

When you spend more money on hair products than on food. (Of course, I only spend money on lunches...)

When your hair's bundled in a plait/bun all the time because you're too busy reading the threads to try out new hairdos.

Ehehe, I'm guilty of all the above. :cheese:

curlylocks85
January 18th, 2010, 04:50 PM
When you have dreams, which make you sleep walk into the other room, and you start complaining to the people you live with that someone is out to cut your hair and you do not remember the dream!

elina333
January 18th, 2010, 04:52 PM
I know I've spent too much time here when Im hungry, my eyes are burning, my boyfriend is asleep and its way past my bed time :P

coscass
January 18th, 2010, 04:52 PM
When instead of saying, "I have to tell you something cute the kids did yesteday" you say, "I have to tell you something funny that happened to my hair yesterday"

Elenna
January 18th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I spend far too much time here! I'm supposed to be working.

I look for hairtoys/products at conventional stores, consider Amazon, Etsy and Ebay hair toy territories, and have bookmarked every hairtoy site known and then some.

I have put foods on my hair like coffee, tea, baking soda, honey, molasses, agave, coconut oil, and so on.

The bathrooms have an large assortment of hair products including essential oils, regular oils and tons of conditioners.

Natalia
January 18th, 2010, 07:11 PM
When your hand are in your hair...trying an up do, feeling you scalp, checking your roots, looking for split ends, looking for knots, detangling, or adjusting a braid/bun/ect... INSTEAD of on the keyboard/mouse :p

Kristin
January 18th, 2010, 07:27 PM
When you're watching The Bachelor and all you can think about is that you hope they show that girl with the long, dark hair again. So pretty!

Merewen
January 18th, 2010, 08:05 PM
When your hand are in your hair...trying an up do, feeling you scalp, checking your roots, looking for split ends, looking for knots, detangling, or adjusting a braid/bun/ect... INSTEAD of on the keyboard/mouse :p

Aww, you caught me! What can I say? The pale background on this site is PERFECT to S&D by.
:D

Beesweet
January 18th, 2010, 09:13 PM
When you log off after a LHC surfing session and your hair is longer than when you logged on.

Natalia
January 18th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Aww, you caught me! What can I say? The pale background on this site is PERFECT to S&D by.
:D

Oh you are certainly not alone! I plan to make a necklce puch for mine so i can keep them on me for just that reason :D

Loreley
January 19th, 2010, 03:03 AM
-When you go to the drugstore every week to buy only conditioner.
-When you check the conditioners' ingredients every time before buying them although you have used the same brands for half a year.
-When you look constantly at the girl's hair sitting in front of you on the bus or in a lecture -looking for split ends of course.
-When you search your hair for splits at least ten minutes per lectures.
-When you almost faint when you see that your sister or your friend comb her waist length hair wildly with a plastic brush.
-When you tell your sister not to flat iron her hair.
-When you are thinking about how to make a new hairstick every day. :D

treesandcoffee
January 19th, 2010, 07:17 AM
When you use LHCF abbreviations in everyday conversations (bf makes fun of me:p)

CrisDee
January 19th, 2010, 08:16 AM
When I'm in a hotel and suddenly discover it's 10 minutes to van time and I'm still on the computer and not yet in uniform! (um, yesterday.... :D )

marikamt
January 19th, 2010, 08:31 AM
When you have a "wish list" of the next 20 Flexi8's you "must have" (colors to match all outfits... :lol:)

When you look at your BSL coworker and think- "oooohhhh... her hair looks so DRY... she needs an SMT and to step away from the straightening iron".

When BSL was your goal and now you are almost waist and your hair looks "short" to you.....

Kaijah
January 19th, 2010, 08:46 AM
When you log off after a LHC surfing session and your hair is longer than when you logged on.

ROFL. This. Just this.

treesandcoffee
January 19th, 2010, 09:50 AM
When dbf buys you an all-natural organic lotion set and you scan the ingredients and say, "Hey, I can put this in my hair!"

Natalia
January 20th, 2010, 01:55 AM
When your watching Dr.Oz and your wondering if his assistant of the day has extentions or not...?

maus
December 18th, 2010, 11:23 PM
... when you find this thread on page 254, and you realize that you have read each and every answer to each and ever topic on each and every page. In three months! :p

christine1989
December 18th, 2010, 11:52 PM
When you begin researching your essay for school but somehow every google search ends up here.

auburn
December 19th, 2010, 12:37 AM
When you spend most of your time thinking about the condition, style & length of your hair and everyone elses hair. When you daydream about your hair being the center of admiration. When you rather shop for hair conditioners, shampoos and oils for your hair than anything else.

Elenna

oh yeah/... same:D

Lianna
December 19th, 2010, 12:44 AM
When you endlessly stroke your boyfriend's hair because it's oh so soft but doesn't let him stroke yours as much because it would mess up your curls.

When you're here at 3am. :D

PraiseCheeses
December 19th, 2010, 01:02 AM
... you're actually glad to get the daily "Server is too busy" message because it means you'll be able to get some housework done.

JulietCapulet
December 19th, 2010, 04:49 AM
When you start having dreams about your goal length!!

EmiliaF
December 19th, 2010, 06:35 AM
When a friend asks you for a blowdryer and you give it to her feeling like you just handed a her deathly weapon.

When you stand in line at the airport check-in and you don't see people but APL, BSL, APL, ooooh pretty TBL, BSL, TBL, APL, APL, APL, messy BSL, APL, BSL, BSL, mmh I wonder what she does to make her hair that shiny, APL, TBL, APL, BSL, BSL, oooh look, a hairstick......

Purdy Bear
December 19th, 2010, 07:18 AM
When you use an egg timer to make sure you dont forget your cooking lunch because your on LHC.

You see updos everywhere, and want to put them on here.

You watch You Tube videos and wonder who are members of LHC.

You started eating or using a product that was recommended on here, that you had never heard before.

pepperminttea
December 19th, 2010, 08:35 AM
You have your screen set to the lowest possible brightness setting so you can stay on for longer. :o

patienceneeded
December 19th, 2010, 09:47 AM
When you are excited to see your roots (base color) and spend time daily trying to determine if the roots today are longer than yesterday...

princessp
December 19th, 2010, 10:20 AM
When you have an "iMeasure" (a measuring tape attached to your Mac with duct tape).

Igor
December 19th, 2010, 06:13 PM
You Know You've Been Spending Too Many Years On the LHCF When ...

…When you remember laughing for the first few years every time someone cracked a George Michael (Wham!)-joke every time George Michael the hair-guy was mentioned, then smiling at them for the next few years, then staring blankly at them for the next and now wondering if its some sort of knee-jerk reaction that people absolutely has to crack them every time they get the chance

:p

Pixna
December 20th, 2010, 07:00 AM
You Know You've Been Spending Too Many Years On the LHCF When ...

…When you remember laughing for the first few years every time someone cracked a George Michael (Wham!)-joke every time George Michael the hair-guy was mentioned, then smiling at them for the next few years, then staring blankly at them for the next and now wondering if its some sort of knee-jerk reaction that people absolutely has to crack them every time they get the chance

:p

Heehee!!! Yup!!! :laugh:

Alvrodul
December 20th, 2010, 03:26 PM
... when you use the Latin name for henna in conversation - and people actually know what you are talking about!!!:cool:

ddiana1979
December 20th, 2010, 03:40 PM
When meeting a new person & shake their hand, instead of looking at their eyes & face like you used to do, you now look at their hair, type it, and think about what they could do to fix any problems.

When your SO laughs his butt off about your granny-style silk sleeping cap, but you keep wearing it anyway because it protects your hair & keeps him from rolling on it or getting his arm caught in it (that freaking hurts!).

When you start having hair-related nightmares!

einna
December 20th, 2010, 04:27 PM
I went to a salon to get my ends cut, and felt violated when the hairdresser was beeing really rough with my hair. Almost cried :P

fairy_ends_girl
December 20th, 2010, 04:32 PM
When you start neglecting your farm on Farmville...

BeccaAngel
December 20th, 2010, 04:36 PM
I been on here so much the past few days, i finally bought something for a once a week treatment on my hair, i'm going to try it out tomorrow. I'm so excited... wish me luck!

IcarusBride
December 20th, 2010, 05:08 PM
You find out you're pregnant and hurry to post on LHC before bothering to call your mom.

^ This didn't happen to me, but I'm pretty sure it will eventually!

patienceneeded
December 20th, 2010, 09:32 PM
When you start neglecting your farm on Farmville...

Slightly embarassed to admit that, yes, I let my crops wither too. My Mom messaged me about the state of my farm! Sad...

rena
December 21st, 2010, 05:11 AM
When you save the empty bottles of stuff that worked for your hair just so you can compare their ingredients lists to the new bottles of the same stuff just to make sure the formula hasn't been changed in any way...

Nae
December 21st, 2010, 05:26 AM
When you automatically hair type not just everyone you meet but all their furry pets too.

jaine
December 21st, 2010, 06:44 AM
When you're patiently waiting for the nightly LHC server backups to finish so you can refresh the page...

eezepeeze
December 23rd, 2010, 08:07 PM
When you're patiently waiting for the nightly LHC server backups to finish so you can refresh the page...

This^ LOL! Every night I patiently switch over to check my email, youtube, or facebook while the site updates only to be oh so glad when it's finally back up!!:cheese:

Also, when you begin using LHC-speak in normal conversation. For example, "Well, normally, I CO every other wash, but I always use SLS shampoo,etc".

09robiha
December 24th, 2010, 04:37 AM
When you see the letters GRU on a car number plate and immediatly thing of a certain red-haired memeber!

Happened to me the other day, I starting laughing and my driving instructer looked at my like I had gone bonkers!

Nae
December 24th, 2010, 04:49 AM
When you see the letters GRU on a car number plate and immediatly thing of a certain red-haired memeber!

Happened to me the other day, I starting laughing and my driving instructer looked at my like I had gone bonkers!

Ack! She is taking over the world! I keep telling her that I am on to her nefarious plans. ;)

jesis
December 24th, 2010, 04:54 AM
When both you and your DBF wonder if everyone you meet is a member of LHC.

When you've taught your DBF how to hair type.

When your DBF comments on everyone who has curly hair, just because he knows I'm so proud of my own ^.^.

GRU
December 24th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Ack! She is taking over the world! I keep telling her that I am on to her nefarious plans. ;)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/ImaHockeyMom/boards/emoticons/mwaha.gif My evil plan is working! http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/ImaHockeyMom/boards/emoticons/2jbmsxz.gif

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/ImaHockeyMom/boards/emoticons/smiley-laughing025-1.gif

thatjengirl1
December 24th, 2010, 06:32 PM
When I have a good hair day i think "oh gotta take a LHC pic!" HAHA:cheese:

Roscata
December 24th, 2010, 06:56 PM
When you correct and interrupt your cousin's hair dresser while she is explaining what she is about to do to your cousin's split ends.

I couldn't help it, once I hear "razor" I had to speak up. :o

Lianna
December 24th, 2010, 10:27 PM
When you're here even on Chirstmas.

GRU
December 24th, 2010, 10:53 PM
When you're here even on Chirstmas.

When it's almost 1:00 in the morning and you know your DS is going to rise and shine WAY too early, but you're STILL hanging out here! :D

nellreno
December 24th, 2010, 11:25 PM
When you intended on going to bed an hour and a half ago...

beez1717
December 25th, 2010, 01:18 AM
When your mom has backed off from trying to give advice about my hair (she is barely starting to do that, :-))

Lianna
December 25th, 2010, 01:26 AM
When your mom has backed off from trying to give advice about my hair (she is barely starting to do that, :-))

A good thing. o.O

sweetestpoison
May 5th, 2011, 04:21 AM
When you end up spending at least half your paycheck on new hair toys because you were jealous of all the beautiful ones you saw on the forum >.>

AndreaPetrea
May 5th, 2011, 05:08 AM
When you see bus 3A and think "curly".

babybabycat
May 5th, 2011, 07:04 AM
When your digital camera has lots of pictures of the back of your head.

sibiryachka
May 5th, 2011, 09:59 AM
...At a family function you describe your sister's graying pattern as "hidden treasure", and your mom says "You longhair freak!!" Lovingly and humorously, but still... Since 8YO niece was present, Mom was required to apologize to me for using a hurtful word. :p

elbow chic
May 5th, 2011, 10:03 AM
when you find yourself bored at a meeting and start hairtyping all the other women at the table, and are then sad that the dudes are too closely cut to be able to tell...

ArienEllariel
May 5th, 2011, 11:31 AM
When your digital camera has lots of pictures of the back of your head.

ditto. :couch: Actually, most of mine are of the back of my head... lol

Maddy25
May 5th, 2011, 11:43 AM
You get "warnings" at work for internet use.....

alyanna
May 5th, 2011, 12:00 PM
When LHC is the first thing you think about when you wake up and the last thing you think about before sleeping.

Or if TLHC has replaced The New York Times as your homepage. Sad but true!

FluffSpider
May 5th, 2011, 12:45 PM
-When DBF tells you you should get the guts to take pictures of yourself atleast once a year, and you proudly show him 20 shots of your hair.
-When you make DBF edit a hair picture for you because your hair looks longer in that one and your camera freaked out for no apparent reason
-When you just read 11 pages of stuff in prime exam time, while studying more hours a day then sleeping at night
-When you don't care about your email, but do care about your LHC account
-When you make excuses such as 'I need to lurk around here, I posted a new thread and want to catch any replies'
-When you hairtype all of your classmates
-When you estimate terminal lengths and breakage and thickness
-When you hear the little hairs crying while your hairdresser is drying them with...*whispers*a blowfryer!

akuamoonmaui
May 5th, 2011, 08:34 PM
When you want to ask if a longhair is an LHC member, but then :hmm: change your mind because it might seem vaguely creepy.

You know which emoticons you want and where they are on the list.

You put off making dinner until the last minute because you want to see an update on a certain post.

You'd rather be on LHC than check your email.

Your hair is in MUCH better condition and is MUCH longer than when you first joined! :joy: :happydance: :cheer:

Lianna
May 5th, 2011, 08:50 PM
You know which emoticons you want and where they are on the list.

When you know how to type your favorite emoticons without the list.

Like : inlove : without spaces: :inlove:

summerjade
May 5th, 2011, 08:54 PM
You get a cramp and pain in the right hand from holding the mouse in a certain position too long.
You keep saying I am getting up from here in just a few more minutes then it has turned into an hour.

Chetanlaiho
May 6th, 2011, 04:52 AM
When you start hair typing everyone around you, even in the bus, if you have nothing else to do xD

And when 'my hair doesn't like it' becomes a legitimate reason not to do something/use something ^^;

Edit: almost forgot, when you go to another city to shop for clothes and possibly make-up, and come back with only hairgoodies xD (spin pins, aloe vera gel and conditioner ^^;)

(I'm just gonna keep the edit screen open now because I keep wanting to add stuff xD)

When you get bored during classes, you start checking for split ends, and not necessarily my own either xD
When you should be studying for your frikkin' exams that you've been preparing for for the last six years, but instead you're on here ^^;
When you automatically no longer trust a company that has a commercial for a hairproduct that 'cures split ends'
When you start checking all products ingredients even if it won't mean a thing to you because it's not a hair product

Hilarious! Double entendres for the win.

And definitely when you didn't even get the double entrendre in that one at first because silicone means -cones to you now xD

Chetanlaiho
May 10th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Also, when you're at another forum (LJ in this case), see a picture of someone's hair and immediately look to the left to see what kind of hair type they have xD

TheBluffs
May 10th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Anything that probalby belonged in your mouth is now drenching your hair.

jaine
May 10th, 2011, 06:57 PM
...when you go to google an updo ... and you see a picture of your own hair :p