PDA

View Full Version : Hair compliments

Medievalhair
August 12th, 2008, 09:34 PM
I got 2 hair complements. :wethree: 1 was from my youth pastor's wife and she said "Your hair looks pretty.":cheese: and the other came from a reanactors at Jamestown settlement, and the lady her self had classic length hair, she said "I thought your was in a woven bun.":disco: Until I showed her that I was wearing my hair in a 3 strand braid. Both styles were 3 strand braided buns just held with 2 diferent things.

Just wanted to share
MH

Marcipangris
August 12th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Cool! A compliment from a historical actor :D
I wonder if there is a correlation between long hair and enthusiasm for participating in historical reenactment... like Ren Faires, medieval villages, colonial towns, etc...

aisling
August 13th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Ohh, I thought this thread was a about food complements like biotin etc, things people eat for hair growth :)

Hearing compliments is always nice!

Juneii
August 13th, 2008, 12:00 PM
aww, that's cool :) it always feels nice when you get a complement from someone about your hair.

Curlsgirl
August 13th, 2008, 12:10 PM
That is super! I just posted about a compliment too when I saw this thread! Congratulations and well-deserved!!!

sahiba
August 14th, 2008, 01:54 AM
:toast: congrats.:). How we LHCers love getting compliments. I'm so happy for you.

Drynwhyl
November 6th, 2008, 04:28 PM
I'm pretty used to get comments for it, but not all are complements...some are like: "omg, why don't you cut it off, how doesn't it bother you blah blah"
But most are positive, mostly desperate that they will never have hair like this. *proud* The only thing that bothers me are people who pass me by and touch my hair without permission, acting like it's a public object.

Vitalai
November 6th, 2008, 04:38 PM
That's wonderful! :cheer: I'm so happy for you! Compliments are always nice.

Jessikinz
November 6th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Yay on the hair compliments! Isn't it nice? :)

suicides_eve
November 6th, 2008, 06:13 PM
gosh i just love when give out compliments- i notice they always do it when you think your hair looks not it's best.

Stagecoach
November 6th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Oooh, wonderful! I'm sure they were simply lovely hairstyles as well!

Tressie
November 7th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Congratulations!! It feels good doesn't it?? Yay!! (o:

MandaMom2Three
November 7th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Oh those are always special :D .

paper
November 7th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Great compliments! Congrats!