PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful compliment :)

Periwinkle
August 12th, 2008, 03:50 AM
There's a teacher at my school (who we'll call Madame C. - she's French) who has wonderful hair. It's not amazingly long by LHC standards - about an inch below her shoulders - but it's very thick and a wonderful chestnut colour and has probably the most even and perfect S-waves all the way though that you could ever imagine. She has no layers in it at all. It just looks perfect (not to mention that she's a very beautiful woman anyway, even without the hair!).

Yesterday, I was combing out my hair to redo my braid and one of my friends said to me, 'Fern, you look just like Mme. C! Your hair is just the same!'.

Made my day :)

Shanarana
August 12th, 2008, 03:54 AM
Nice to hear a kind compliment for a change. :)

jojo
August 12th, 2008, 04:26 AM
That must have felt great hearing that, i like reading about compliments

FrannyG
August 12th, 2008, 04:49 AM
That is a lovely compliment, and your hair really is beautiful. :flowers:

DavidN
August 12th, 2008, 05:24 AM
Congratulations on receiving that lovely compliment, Periwinkle, and it is moments like this that make everything worthwhile.

sexyjacksparrow
August 12th, 2008, 06:14 AM
How great to receive that compliment! Your hair is indeed lovely.

Kerry xx

paper
August 12th, 2008, 09:35 AM
aww thats so cute, what a great compliment!

Morningglory
August 12th, 2008, 09:42 AM
:)That was a beautiful description of hair, it is nice to just imagine such beautiful hair. I am sure that was very upliftig to be compared to her!

pariate
August 12th, 2008, 09:49 AM
How lovely! I'm glad to hear your hair has been suitably praised ;)

Islandgrrl
August 12th, 2008, 11:18 AM
What a nice compliment! You do have very beautiful hair!

dorothea-brooke
August 12th, 2008, 11:34 AM
What a nice thing to hear! You must have been :cloud9:.

Amd while we're at it, here's another one! I've been staring at your avatar photo in envy -- your bun is huge! How did you manage that with 26" of hair??? Mine is 25", and my bun is about half that big. It's gorgeous! :grin:

db

Periwinkle
August 14th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Thanks for the extra compliments, everyone :)

Dorothea - my hair is insanely insanely insanely thick (6.5" pony circumference), so I guess that's mostly behind it. And I pull the sides out a bit with the sticks, which makes it look bigger.

skay
August 15th, 2008, 08:01 AM
There's a teacher at my school (who we'll call Madame C. - she's French) who has wonderful hair. It's not amazingly long by LHC standards - about an inch below her shoulders - but it's very thick and a wonderful chestnut colour and has probably the most even and perfect S-waves all the way though that you could ever imagine. She has no layers in it at all. It just looks perfect (not to mention that she's a very beautiful woman anyway, even without the hair!).

Yesterday, I was combing out my hair to redo my braid and one of my friends said to me, 'Fern, you look just like Mme. C! Your hair is just the same!'.

Made my day :)

Aw, that's awesome. Good for you. :) That sounds like a really cool compliment as Mme. C. seems to have gorgeous hair and is beautiful as well. Now I'm curious to see her hair!

Anyway, for now, I'll just say au revoir Mademoiselle Periwinkle! ;)

Chamomile betty
August 15th, 2008, 12:18 PM
That was so sweet.
You do have very beautiful waves.

embee
August 16th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Ahhh for thick wavy hair, only a dream for me.

Your hair is lovely. What a nice comment for your schoolmate to make. :)