PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous Masterpiece

LaurelSpring
October 11th, 2012, 09:03 PM
How come it seems to happen that when you spontaneously grab whatever toy or something laying around and throw your hair up without thinking about it that it turns out insanely adorable and you know that you will never remember how you did it and that never in a million years will you be able to recreate it! :shake:

CurlyCap
October 11th, 2012, 11:48 PM
I've been trying to recreate my initial spin pin masterpiece for almost two months now. LOL. I'm just glad I took a picture so that I can remember that updo in all it's glory!

biogirl87
October 11th, 2012, 11:55 PM
I've had this happen the first three times I put my hair up in cinnabun with a claw clip. The first time when I twisted the bun clockwise it looked nice. The other two times I twisted it counterclockwise and each of those times it looked different and more messy than the first time. Not sure how to interpret that.

melusine963
October 12th, 2012, 02:11 AM
I've had this happen. If I don't secure my cinnabun properly it will start coming loose and look terrible. On rare occasions, however, only one of the coils will come loose and sort of fold itself over the rest of the bun to look interesting. I can never recreate this look when I want to though.

Tawnylioness
November 29th, 2012, 07:41 PM
how do you fasten a cinnamon bun with a claw clip?

biogirl87
November 29th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Tawnylioness, that was about a month ago when my hair was only an inch below APL. My bun at that time was so tiny that if I scrunched it into a tiny space I could get it to hold with a large claw clip. It didn't look anything like a true cinnamon bun though, hiding behind the claw clip.

jacqueline101
November 29th, 2012, 08:41 PM
I've done that before in my pre hlc days. I never took a picture of my master pieces.