PDA

View Full Version : Mixing carrier oils with essentian oils and aloe vera extract for hair loss?

lole18
October 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Lots of people say JBCO and mustard oil are very good for hair fall so is rosemary and lavendar essential oils and aloe vera extract.. would it be ok to mix them together and putting a hot towel for an hour or two? Honestly i dont know what to do anymore my hair is now very thin i get embarrassed to straighten it or leave it untied

girlcat36
October 11th, 2012, 07:21 PM
It couldn't hurt! I might try that. I'm having good luck with JBCO, but adding aloe sounds like a good idea.

bunnylake
October 11th, 2012, 07:52 PM
I use straight rosemary and lavender EOs for my nightly scalp massage, and coconut oil for my ends. I wash the oils out in the morning. I feel it has helped make my hair grow longer and healthier.
I have heard JBCO works wonders! It's on my list of oils to try.
Look into ayurvedic herbs. A lot of them can help thicken hair. Shikakai, amla, and bramhi are among them. If you look around the henna & herbal hair care thread, you'll find more info.

spookyghost
October 12th, 2012, 08:38 AM
What is jbco? Is that jojoba carrier oil?

jacqueline101
October 12th, 2012, 10:22 AM
I've used creme of nature leave in with rose mary and lemon grass it works good. Its kind of oily so I add water and another product to my mix. I think in your case creme of nature two squeezes in an 8 oz glass of water pour in a dye bottle pointy type applicator bottle. Apply to scalp massage it in. Its got a lot of oils peppermint for starters.

bunnylake
October 12th, 2012, 03:07 PM
What is jbco? Is that jojoba carrier oil?

Jamaican Black Castor Oil