PDA

View Full Version : Foxfire Cookies?

ladiosaRosa
March 16th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Does anyone know how to clear Foxfire cookies? I might have to do this because I'm not seeing the little dots that tell us we've posted to a thread.

I've already 'quit' Foxfire and 'restarted' it but I still don't see the dots.

Broken Angel
March 16th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Does anyone know how to clear Foxfire cookies? I might have to do this because I'm not seeing the little dots that tell us we've posted to a thread.

I've already 'quit' Foxfire and 'restarted' it but I still don't see the dots.

In this case it would be the cache that you want to clear, not your cookies. The F5 button is a hard refresh, that should do the trick (side note: if your keyboard has an "F Lock" button and something other than a page refresh happens, push the F Lock button and try it again).

Otherwise, to clear cache (cookies and other data can be cleared as well) click on the "Tools" button at the top of the browser, then you will see in the list a option to "Clear Private Data" a new box will open with the options for which you'd like to clear. This can include cookies, cache, passwords, history, etc.. After putting a check mark beside what data you want cleared, press the "Clear Private Data Now" button.

ladiosaRosa
March 16th, 2008, 06:43 PM
In this case it would be the cache that you want to clear, not your cookies. The F5 button is a hard refresh, that should do the trick (side note: if your keyboard has an "F Lock" button and something other than a page refresh happens, push the F Lock button and try it again).

Otherwise, to clear cache (cookies and other data can be cleared as well) click on the "Tools" button at the top of the browser, then you will see in the list a option to "Clear Private Data" a new box will open with the options for which you'd like to clear. This can include cookies, cache, passwords, history, etc.. After putting a check mark beside what data you want cleared, press the "Clear Private Data Now" button.

Broken Angel....I did exactly as you said.....unchecked everything but kept 'Cache' checked.....and now I have 'dots'!

Thank you so much! :flowers:

Broken Angel
March 16th, 2008, 07:35 PM
You're very welcome. I'm glad it worked for you, LadiosaRosa.

Delila
March 16th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Hey, thanks for asking. This worked for me as well. Very cool.

ladiosaRosa
March 18th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Hey, thanks for asking. This worked for me as well. Very cool.

It makes my day when other members tell me that my question has helped them. :blossom: