PDA

View Full Version : Just venting about a bad hair day.

dani18
September 23rd, 2012, 09:24 PM
Today I just wanted to rip my hair off my head, throw it on the floor, do a flamenco on it while shouting I hate you!!! It was flat, with one puff on the corner of my forehead, and no matter what style I tried it wouldn't go away. Now it's your turn :). What do you do on a bad hair day?

rock007junkie
September 23rd, 2012, 09:53 PM
I'm sorry you are having a bad day. I just usually put my hair away in a bun or something when it gets completely annoying.

teal
September 23rd, 2012, 10:21 PM
Yep, I put my hair in a bun when it won't behave, too. :flower:

DancingQueen
September 23rd, 2012, 11:01 PM
I am on the up-do as well, and if it puffs up somewhere, I oil it to behave. :)

sparrowswing
September 23rd, 2012, 11:46 PM
I revert to low ponytails on bad hair days, because if my hair doesn't want to cooperate it won't stay in a bun or braid either. And I swear sometimes it spontaneously conjures knots from nowhere. I can detangle entirely, blink, and have a giant knot where I just finished combing/brushing.

Ephemeral
September 24th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Was wearing it in a bun last week. Over the weekend, tried the same bun - wouldn't stay to save my life. Ends sticking out, poofing on the side. Ended up with a ponytail.

lapushka
September 24th, 2012, 10:57 AM
I wear it up constantly, except on wash days when it's in a half-up. So no bad hair days for me, really. Sometimes the updo is a little crooked and not to my liking but, oh well... just one of those days. ;) What can you really do to fix it, right?

jacqueline101
September 24th, 2012, 11:54 AM
We've all then there I put mine in a low ponytail on its bad days.

twoLs118
September 24th, 2012, 11:59 AM
UG!! I feel your pain!! I have felt the same way on bad hair days myself!! I usually give up and put it in a bun and call it a day

TiffanieJean
September 24th, 2012, 01:00 PM
I'm having a horrible hair day... I lost a lot of hair last month and now the 'bump' of hair at the back of my head is more noticeable. I thought it was just a result of sleeping with my hair up. It just dried that way... I finally pulled up the top section of my hair this morning to figure out whats going on, and it turns out that the 'bump' is actually a huge section of breakage........ =( Sleeping with my hair up has been breaking my hair for the last 5 months!.. Completely opposite from avoiding damage... I'm actually considering cutting my hair off to try to re grow it again. IDK what to do.

Winnie!
September 24th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I'm sorry you had a bad hair day. I'm the type to give silent treatments when you make me upset, therefore when my hair isn't doing what it should I politely ignore it completely. :P As for style, it usually is a side ponytail or a side braid.