PDA

View Full Version : Nagi Noda Hair Hats

Talula
September 23rd, 2012, 09:04 AM
You guys seen this?

http://dog-milk.com/nagi-noda-hair-hats/

It says Lady Gaga commissioned one.... and it is SOOOO Lady Gaga-ish, isn't it? :)

Here's another link:

http://kennethcappelloblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/nagi-nodas-hair-hats.html

Dovetail
September 23rd, 2012, 09:12 AM
Those are pretty wild! I wonder if they're real hair or syntheic? I wouldn't wear one, and I'd probably snicker to myself at someone who did. I guess I'm just not a high fashion girl :p

AnnaJamila
September 23rd, 2012, 09:43 AM
:bigeyes:

. . . mkay . . .

Ticky
September 23rd, 2012, 09:56 AM
Thank you for sharing, I've not seen it before. Those are interesting! Probably not for me and probably not for everyday life, but interesting. :D

Peggy E.
September 23rd, 2012, 09:56 AM
To each his own.... It's the wonderful differences that make us all so interesting.

I wouldn't really want one of these. Couldn't tell you exactly what it is about them that bothers me, other than the fact it looks like you're wearing the severed head of some poor dog.

Never liked those fur stoles that had the fox or mink heads, whatever they were, that were then used to attach the piece in place. Something sort of gruesome about that....

However, the workmanship is amazing, the creativity has to be admired, even if the piece of art is not exactly to my liking or my style.

Thanks for posting these!

jacqueline101
September 23rd, 2012, 09:57 AM
I don't think I'd wear one but if you like it go for it.

teal
September 23rd, 2012, 10:10 AM
That was decidedly not what I was expecting! I should have taken a clue from the mention of Lady Gaga. :D At first I was turned off, then I started appreciating how detailed they are.

CurlyCap
September 23rd, 2012, 10:10 AM
I like the last one that looks like a wolf. It's almost ceremonial.

The rest just look like severed dogs heads to me. Ew.

auburntressed
September 23rd, 2012, 10:15 AM
I find nothing about this appealing - other than the sheer oddity off it, which deserves tobe commended.

cwarren
September 23rd, 2012, 12:21 PM
Uggggghhhh.... Creepy.....

lapushka
September 23rd, 2012, 01:12 PM
They were mentioned here once before, I think, a long time ago. Yeah... not my kind of thing. Very artsy, though.

Soulina
September 23rd, 2012, 01:15 PM
I actually liked them. Especially the wolf like. I woud not wear the dog styled ones, but maybe wolfie one in some special ocasion that dressing wierdly woud be okay (like roleplaying convension). Thou I dont have one. :p

rock007junkie
September 23rd, 2012, 01:28 PM
A little too creepy for my taste

Sarahlabyrinth
September 23rd, 2012, 05:14 PM
Hmm, very weird. Cleverly made though.

dwell_in_safety
September 23rd, 2012, 05:58 PM
...Interesting. I like unusual things. But, uh. I wouldn't wear one of those. :p

jellycatty
September 23rd, 2012, 06:48 PM
Scary... XD

terylenerose
September 23rd, 2012, 06:50 PM
Why isn't anyone wondering where the hair came from? It seems a little weird to me to wear hats made out of hair. That aside, for whatever reason I didn't notice the severed dog head thing until the other posters pointed it out, but now -- right, I see. That is kind of creepy.

Calaelen
September 23rd, 2012, 07:15 PM
I like the lion one. I also think I would find a place to wear it :) I'm a little quirky though, I admit it.

AutumnLocks
September 24th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Those things are about as creepy as those other animal hats I see women wearing around here! There is something that is just vaguely "not quite right" about those things!! :::shiver:::

Maverick494
September 24th, 2012, 07:10 AM
I kinda have a dislike towards Lady Gaga precisely for that reason. She tries so hard to be different and edgy and all that it comes across as laughably forced to me. But hey, at least she's making a lot of money off of it.

It seems detailed, but it just seems pointlessly weird to me.