PDA

View Full Version : Yeeees!!!!

Bambi
September 22nd, 2012, 10:15 AM
I am so happy! My hair is beginning to look really good:D! It is almost BSL and I cross my fingers that it'll be a solid when x-mas arrives.
I have done three henna-glosses(with Jamila and honey) so now my naturally golden brown with red highlights are a gorgeous quite understated copper brown, feeling so smooth and soft! I have also started to wash my hair with only a shampoo(body shop rainforest) and just some oil in the ends when dry and comb it with a wide tooth comb. Seriously I can't help put pinch myself in my arm as my wurls and curls are looking so nice with almost no frizz! It just feels so good! I am even receiving compliments on how lovely it looks when I let it do it's own thing.
Your are all so amazing for sharing your knowledge, I really want to let you know how much I appreciate this forum and all its members!:bow::bow::bow:
Thank you!!!

Ticky
September 22nd, 2012, 10:24 AM
That's great! I'm glad that you are so happy with it! :D

mzBANGBANG
September 22nd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Congrats on your progress! I'd love to see pictures of your new color! I was considering Cassia for the fall, instead of my typical highlights. I've never experimented with these sorts of things, though.

Bambi
September 22nd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Thank you!!!

bunnylake
September 22nd, 2012, 11:34 AM
Wahoo! I'm happy for ya! It feels great when you find things that really work well. Henna is the best, isn't it?

Chimom79
September 22nd, 2012, 02:21 PM
Awesome to hear! Congrats! :thumbsup:

twoLs118
September 22nd, 2012, 02:22 PM
YAY!! I love the moment when you are finally happy with your hair!! congrats & happy growing!!

*Rose Red*
September 22nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
Nice to hear that your hair looks good! Congrats :)

Sarahlabyrinth
September 22nd, 2012, 03:28 PM
That's great news, do we get to see pictures?:)

Tota
September 22nd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Congrats! I'm very happy for you, I still remember how it felt when I started to love my hair (thanks to LHC of course).

It would be great if you would post some pics though and share your beautiful hair with us ;)

sisi33
September 22nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
Doesn't it feel great? :D That moment when you're like, "My hair is so awesome, it could rule the world!"

Congratulations!

dwell_in_safety
September 22nd, 2012, 06:40 PM
I love that feeling! I've been having it quite a bit lately. :) Enjoy!

minxe
September 22nd, 2012, 06:53 PM
It sounds lovely! Congrats.