PDA

View Full Version : Time From Shaved Head to Pixie/Bob?

dragonfly90
September 21st, 2012, 06:01 PM
I was wondering if anyone here has grown from a shaved head and how long it took to get to a pixie or a bob.

Fabulosity
September 21st, 2012, 06:35 PM
I would estimate that you are looking at six months to a shaggy pixie, and probably a year to a year and a half for a bona fide bob. Not too long! Good luck and happy growing, hon!

akilina
September 21st, 2012, 06:57 PM
Weeelll I can comment here.
I have not shaved my whole head...BUT...
I did have an undercut on both sides. Left side grew out almost 2 years ago...Right side has been growing out from 1/4 inch buzz for 10 months and it is currently 8 inches long. That side of my hair looks exactly like I have a bob. It is slightly past chin.
The fact that this makes my hair look hideous is a whole different story ;)

Allychan
September 21st, 2012, 07:09 PM
Weeelll I can comment here.
I have not shaved my whole head...BUT...
I did have an undercut on both sides. Left side grew out almost 2 years ago...Right side has been growing out from 1/4 inch buzz for 10 months and it is currently 8 inches long. That side of my hair looks exactly like I have a bob. It is slightly past chin.
The fact that this makes my hair look hideous is a whole different story ;)

Not being mean or snide, but the last part of your comment made me laugh and laugh, mainly because you are a hair dresser and I know a few hairdressers who've made a living of making hair look hideous.:o

akilina
September 21st, 2012, 10:01 PM
Not being mean or snide, but the last part of your comment made me laugh and laugh, mainly because you are a hair dresser and I know a few hairdressers who've made a living of making hair look hideous.:o
Yes this was entirely self inflicted. I am a great hair dresser but This is all on me haha. I do like to joke about it like that though.
I only blame the undercut. My haircut is fine but on the right front side of my hair its like..way too short. When I shaved it took away a lot of my face framing, Leaving it really weird.
My only option to make it better is to chop all my hair off to chin..and I can not do that! lol.