PDA

View Full Version : Latest hair do-idea

W2
September 21st, 2012, 01:16 PM
I've been going out lately aiming for just having it loose. And soon after changed my mind.
And then what?

Well, made a twisted knot, twice around and then ... something, where I turn the knot.

It holds quite well! And looks like this

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-oni48Haex3k/UFy7VHvnDBI/AAAAAAAAMq8/LIaLf4xkNJI/w216-h213-n-k/%255BUNSET%255D

Not all bad, ay

LadyCelestina
September 21st, 2012, 01:22 PM
It looks a lot like a sock bun O.o
Interesting,though.

W2
September 21st, 2012, 01:25 PM
No sock, no elastic.

Just hair!

Alvrodul
September 21st, 2012, 01:26 PM
Definitely interesting-looking!:)
But you realize that "something" isn't a clear enough description, and that you are going to be pestered until you come up with a clear, comprehensive and illustrated tutorial. Or a Youtube vid. ;):cheese:

*Rose Red*
September 23rd, 2012, 11:00 AM
Looks good!

jacqueline101
September 23rd, 2012, 12:09 PM
I like it it looks great.

piffyanne
September 23rd, 2012, 12:21 PM
But you realize that "something" isn't a clear enough description, and that you are going to be pestered until you come up with a clear, comprehensive and illustrated tutorial. Or a Youtube vid. ;):cheese:
/Pester

I want the bun, and I want a clear description!! :blossom:

Shiranshoku
September 23rd, 2012, 12:23 PM
Whoah, that's neat!

I second the pestering. Teach us, Yoda!

piffyanne
September 23rd, 2012, 04:14 PM
Whoah, that's neat!

I second the pestering. Teach us, Yoda!
So we've got two pesters?

Together we are the "pester, pester" duo. ;) We should have special t-shirts.

Who wants a T-shirt? Join us!

Tell us!:cheese:

terylenerose
September 23rd, 2012, 06:54 PM
It looks like a cinnabun to me, actually. I third the pestering. :) I'd love to know how to put my hair up without any toys in it! This is a really nice idea you've got here.

LizTheLyre
September 23rd, 2012, 08:29 PM
oooo this looks useful. i always put my hair up when i take a test in school so it isnt in my way, but i cant do any hairstick buns that stay and therefore always have to bring a hairtie with me. this could solve that problem! get on it girl!!!

Shiranshoku
September 24th, 2012, 09:19 AM
So we've got two pesters?

Together we are the "pester, pester" duo. ;) We should have special t-shirts.

Who wants a T-shirt? Join us!

Tell us!:cheese:

I want a t-shirt!

It looks like a cinnabun to me, actually. I third the pestering. :) I'd love to know how to put my hair up without any toys in it! This is a really nice idea you've got here.

There's three of us! :cheese:

We're like Charmed! (P3, 3 pesters, it's a stretch but it can work :D)

W2
September 27th, 2012, 04:44 AM

Sorry - I'm not the big You-tuber or video-maker - but here's my first go at it. Bare with me!;)

I hope it works this time!

Bun with no tie (http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/rwwf/Hair/?action=view&current=Bunnotie2.mp4)

melusine963
September 27th, 2012, 01:00 PM
The video won't work for me, although the LHC has been having a lot of problems today. I'll check again later, but I can't wait to see how you make this bun. :)

Natalia
September 28th, 2012, 02:06 AM
The video won't work for me, although the LHC has been having a lot of problems today. I'll check again later, but I can't wait to see how you make this bun. :)

Me either staying tuned for insructions :)

W2
September 28th, 2012, 03:54 AM
I could see it myself - obviously cause it was in my private album:oops:

I moved it to another album - hope that it helps!

And just as I had linked to the video, I couldn't access LHC :violin: so couldn't even check it out.

Juanita
September 28th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Worked for me. Thanks for sharing

W2
September 28th, 2012, 04:16 AM
Worked for me. Thanks for sharing

Thanks.

Wee ... my first hair video :happydance: