PDA

View Full Version : Folicure S & C .... Thoughts? Opinions?

WickedLady
September 21st, 2012, 10:40 AM
So i was doing some searching and came accross the product Folicure Shampoo and Conditioner, and was wondering if i could get ya'lls opinion on it. If you used it before or not, and what are your thoughts????

Madora
September 21st, 2012, 10:59 AM
Two in one products don't work as well as using each product individually.

A shampoo is meant to cleanse and a healthy, clean scalp is key to healthy hair.

The conditioner protects the strands by coating them.

WickedLady
September 21st, 2012, 11:04 AM
Two in one products don't work as well as using each product individually.

A shampoo is meant to cleanse and a healthy, clean scalp is key to healthy hair.

The conditioner protects the strands by coating them.

Hi Madora,

Thank you for the reply. I think i miss wrote what i was trying to say. The Folicure Shampoo and the Folicure Conditioner. They are seperate items.

Madora
September 21st, 2012, 11:09 AM
Hi Madora,

Thank you for the reply. I think i miss wrote what i was trying to say. The Folicure Shampoo and the Folicure Conditioner. They are seperate items.

Thank you for clarifying, WickedLady. Hope someone can chime in and tell you more about them. Have you checked out the Reviews section (grey menu bar, above). Someone might have reviewed them there).

WickedLady
September 21st, 2012, 11:13 AM
Thank you for clarifying, WickedLady. Hope someone can chime in and tell you more about them. Have you checked out the Reviews section (grey menu bar, above). Someone might have reviewed them there).

Thank you Madora, I shall check the reviews as i wait for others to chime in :)

Madora
September 21st, 2012, 11:16 AM
Some reviews over at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Folicure-Shampoo-12-oz/product-reviews/B000BTAVIQ/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

KatiSasha
September 21st, 2012, 02:01 PM
I used the shampoo, it smells funky, like aqua velva, but it reduced my shedding by more than half. I usually use a really floral conditioner afterwards and it takes care of the scent. I also went back to cones when I started using this shampoo since it has sulfites, figured it would protect my ends better. I do coconut oiling the night before if I remember. My hair was shedding way less after the first washing, I'd recommend it.