PDA

View Full Version : How long is my hair?

Stacey21
September 21st, 2012, 06:12 AM
I know this isn't the best photo as you kinda cant see the top of my head too well :P but how long is my hair? It's took me 3/4 years to grow to this length from a few inches below my chin. My hair grows super slow :(
http://www.flickr.com/photos/87468941@N02/8008861577/in/photostream

TiffanieJean
September 21st, 2012, 06:14 AM
That looks like Bra Strap length to me =)

Stacey21
September 21st, 2012, 06:17 AM
Woo! That had been my goal for a while.. It still feels super short to me though. Is this the curse of long hair pursuers? Will it still feel short to me even if it was knee length I wonder... Haha.

raingirl
September 21st, 2012, 06:52 AM
I agree, BSL.

Looks nice and healthy too!

TiffanieJean
September 21st, 2012, 06:53 AM
Woo! That had been my goal for a while.. It still feels super short to me though. Is this the curse of long hair pursuers? Will it still feel short to me even if it was knee length I wonder... Haha.

YesÖ TLHC will give you hair dimorphia.

My hair is the longest itís been since I was a kid, but it still feels short. Until someone makes a comment and I realize that most people donít have hip length (or longer) hair. As soon as I got close to my goal of hip length I immediately changed it to TB length. Lol

Your hair looks very healthy tho! It's always great to finally reach a goal.

kimberlyjoy
September 21st, 2012, 06:56 AM
I'd say BSL too, or darn close.

It still feels super short to me though. Is this the curse of long hair pursuers?

I think it is. My original goal was waist and even that still feels short to me.

Stacey21
September 21st, 2012, 11:22 AM
Aw thanks guys :) glad to know it isn't just me feeling short still!

hermosamendoza
September 21st, 2012, 11:25 AM
Lol yes i say that's my curse...even at it's longest (tickling my elbows 5 or 6 years ago) it still felt short to me because it was never long enough for me.

And I'd say yes BSL

Chimom79
September 21st, 2012, 12:14 PM
Its BSL. Looks great! :thumbsup:

Tota
September 21st, 2012, 12:16 PM
It's BSL and very pretty!

jacqueline101
September 21st, 2012, 12:30 PM
I'd say bra strap length.

lunalocks
September 21st, 2012, 12:41 PM
Very nice and great growth! I would say that I am just starting to feel like my hair is "long" and I have just passed waist. Waist was my original goal, one I once thought was impossible. It is funny how being on this site and seeing the longer lengths gives you a different perspective of what is "long". Both a blessing (what is actually possible with patience and TLC) and a curse (oh, how slow my hair grows!)

Soulina
September 21st, 2012, 12:44 PM
I still dont feel that my hair is long, well in last weeks I have some times moment that I think my hair is long (like when its gets stuck under my belt :D) I have lenght bit over hip. I wonder if I ever start to feel like my hair woud be really long.

But you are BSL.

Alvrodul
September 21st, 2012, 12:52 PM
Looks like BSL to me as well
As for "long" hair - the definition of that is often something like, "10 cm longer than wherever I'm at!" :gabigrin:

KwaveT
September 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Most definitely BSL. Your hair looks fabulous.

beautifulending
September 21st, 2012, 05:03 PM
Congrats on bsl!!:D

jojo
September 21st, 2012, 06:23 PM
BSL for sure!