PDA

View Full Version : Organizing Photobucket

Natalia
September 20th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Ok my photobucket is a mess and i want to clean it up but im afraid to move anything and screw up my lhc album. I dont mind if my thread photos dissapear but the album i refer to alot and dont want to loose the photos and description. Will altering my photobucket mess that up? If so whats the best way to back it up and re-load them?

Thanks

Madora
September 21st, 2012, 02:52 PM
Ok my photobucket is a mess and i want to clean it up but im afraid to move anything and screw up my lhc album. I dont mind if my thread photos dissapear but the album i refer to alot and dont want to loose the photos and description. Will altering my photobucket mess that up? If so whats the best way to back it up and re-load them?

Thanks

If you delete a photo on Photobucket, it is deleted everywhere, including albums.

Natalia
September 21st, 2012, 07:23 PM
If you delete a photo on Photobucket, it is deleted everywhere, including albums.

Thanks madora i didnt know till after i posted this that the album function has been down. Since my camera broke i rarely take any and hadnt noticed it. I think i'll just leave it alone till that gets fixed.