PDA

View Full Version : An apologize and explanation

Beckstar
September 15th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Hey LHC!
I want to apologize if anyone has been offended about my short hair updates. I am not trying to thumb my nose at anyone or be controversial. I enjoy this board and I like sharing hair related items because everyone seems more accepting and willing to listen. IRL no one seems to understand the bigness of going from long to short.
I have been undergoing a fair amount of changes this past year and cutting my hair and donating was one thing that I thought about for a very long time. I was ready for a big change. I have literally been hiding behind my hair as in covering my face with it when I have been uncomfortable in public. I can't do that right now and have to face issues headon instead of sidestepping them. I love long hair and truly thinks it's beautiful and my hair will be long again.

I should probably have taken this to the friendship board because I was looking for support for more than just hair issues!

TIA! :) Look forward to growing out again soon.

PetuniaBlossom
September 15th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Not to worry, Beckstar,we all love hair, regardless of its length, and though the details may differ, the issues are similar, yes?
Congratulations on donating your hair.
Not sure I understand why you were hiding behind your long hair in public? With your sweet and pretty face, you're doing the world a favor by showing it.
So now you've joined the ranks of people who went from long to short and want to grow it long again. I was there a few years ago, also after donating. It's been a wonderful journey, made a hundred times more wonderful since I found this site.
So please feel free to be yourself here and bask in the love! :cheese:

long&blonde
September 15th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Beckstar,
I agree, you have a beautiful face and coloring,highlighted by your new cut.
Congrats on donating your hair.
May you enjoy each step of the journey, growing long hair back.
:)

DinaAG
September 15th, 2012, 05:32 PM
wishing you the best in your life dear :) ♥