PDA

View Full Version : PomSmooth Organic shampoo & conditioner

Silverbrumby
September 14th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Has anyone else used this? I just used the conditioner and my hair feels so fantastic. That could change but for now I'm really happy. Going to get the shampoo.

Let me know if you have used it and what you liked or didn't like about it.

Silverbrumby
September 14th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Ingredients:

Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Phytic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Strawberry (Extracts), Blueberry (Vaccinium Corymbosum) Fruit (Organic) (Extracts)

Grape Juice (Organic), Pomegranate Juice (Organic), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Organic), Jojoba Oil (Organic), Olive Fruit Oil (Organic), Meadowfoam Seed (Organic), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) (Organic), Grape Leaf Extract (Organic), Pomegranate Oil (Organic), Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) (essential fatty acids), Linseed (seed), Borage (Borago Officinalis) (Organic) (seed), Rice Syrup (Organic), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol

Flying Penguin
September 15th, 2012, 08:15 AM
I used the smoothing one (the pomegranate one), both shampoo and conditioner, a while back. I liked them but I ultimately decided not to buy them again because of a quirk with the bottle. They have the upside down design where the cap is on the bottom and for some reason water would accumulate in the cap of the conditioner and get all gross and moldy. I think this could be avoided if you stored them in a part of the shower that doesn't get wet, maybe? I think it was only a problem with the conditioner and not the shampoo. I would've bought them again if it weren't for that fact.